Awsome

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kefa52

The God of our life, Jesus Christ. Is humble enough to was our feet. Yet powerful enough to run the Universe. Amazing!!

I ment Awesome....oops

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
He is something else isn't he? He is all powerful but takes the time to wash our feel not because we deserve it, the exact opposite. But it is also because of his deep love for us, He wouldn't have created a single one of us if he didn't have a heavenly plan layed out for us

M

MsFeathers

Question...do you think God is in control of every part of our life?

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

God has laws of material and spiritual that are self promoting like: life , light and love even in these laws they have an intellegence to resond to their surroundings through their intelligence. What places He is not omnicontrolingl He gives us free choices to choose to experience the things He has made and or to choose to experience Him, even in this He gives us a degree of feedom and good surroundings to choose ourself.

K

Kefa52

Question...do you think God is in control of every part of our life?
No, We are fallen human. I don't know anyone that has given 100% of their life to God.
God has 100% control. I just have to accept it.