Awwww

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mands

What is the all time SWEETEST thing someone has ever done for you??? Lets share some sappy, cute or just ridiculous stories shall we? ;)

<3 XO

C

christiancollegegirl

My boyfriend once stayed and watched a sappy movie with me just because he wanted to stay with me longer. I didn't know at the time that he was feeling really sick.

M

Mands

My boyfriend once stayed and watched a sappy movie with me just because he wanted to stay with me longer. I didn't know at the time that he was feeling really sick.

awww :( now that there is committment (sp?) lol

S

SamIam

This guy did something really awful to me once. and the guy was comin back around to do it again... .. So i called my older brother to tell him what was goin on.... so he got the rest of my brothers and they drove over to where i was...... well when this guy came back around to do again what he did before. my brothers.... well.... they made sure he nor anyone else messed with me again and i got a really .... umm... choked up apology from the guy that was messin with me lol i'll never forget that.... ever. was most definantly the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Apr 24, 2009
A girl bought me a snickers bar before I left the country cause that was all she could afford, most simple and yet most memorable gift ever given to me. Too bad I left the bar in the fridge and my brother ate it.

M

Mands

A girl bought me a snickers bar before I left the country cause that was all she could afford, most simple and yet most memorable gift ever given to me. Too bad I left the bar in the fridge and my brother ate it.

its the simple things in life... :) that ppl eat!

C

christiancollegegirl

My boyfriend would pick me up for lunch sometimes. He was a mechanic, so he was usually all dirty and smelly. I didn't care because I wanted to enjoy the unexpected surprise.

M

Mands

that really is so sweet :)

M

Mands

Once I was walking with my boyfriend and best friend.
I was talking to her, and he was holding my hand.
After a while, I felt my arm being lifted.
And I look over to see him press his lips to my hand and smile at me.
He squeezed my hand tight and kept holding onto it.
I smiled for probably 24 hours lol

<3

G

Girl_22

One time Jordan (Pagie) came over to my house with a boquet of roses because he felt like it and it was really sweet haha

May 4, 2009
Probaly just getting a hug from a girl. Girls tend not to like me too much in real life... :(

Jun 29, 2009
That is the funniest and cutest story I ever heard, especially the ending =)

M

Mands

Probaly just getting a hug from a girl. Girls tend not to like me too much in real life... :(
:( it doesnt have to be sweet from a relationship...could be something a friend or family member did too!

H

Hethr

ooh! ooh! I got one. I had just lost my job recently, and I get a visitor at my door, it's my best friend with several bags of GROCERIES. I was so overwhelmed I don't think I thanked her properly until later. She said her husband had gotten a bonus and she felt led to share it with me.

M

Mands

ooh! ooh! I got one. I had just lost my job recently, and I get a visitor at my door, it's my best friend with several bags of GROCERIES. I was so overwhelmed I don't think I thanked her properly until later. She said her husband had gotten a bonus and she felt led to share it with me.

Oh wow! :) That is amazing! God can bless us with such wonderful friends!!

M

MusicalMe

My car battery was on the fritz and I was broke, but a couple from my church came over, jump started my car and followed me to Wal-mart and paid for a new battery.