B. S. group

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wit2Christlv

So I feel like God is calling me to start an online Bible Study group. Does anyone have any advice or pointers they could give me in starting one? I want to set up one on fb.

Oct 6, 2012
Open it up and start posting? If from God, wouldn't He give you everything and send the people needed?

Why not start a "Bible Study" thread here with a subject you feel is important, or a few subjects in one thread and you answer the points raised by people? Maybe that would tell you if it is really from Him or just a passing thought.

W

wit2Christlv

Oh sorry I didnt mean to offened this site. I was just trying get advice about starting a small fb b s group for my fb friends to share the Word of God with them. I wasnt trying to promote myself, just trying to get advice so I could get some of my friends and family into the Word of the Lord.. So sorry

A

AmorRegis

Bible Reading Invitation

You are welcome to join us in Simple Bible 7PM EST nightly. We usually go from 7PM to 9-10PM, taking turns reading and sharing insights with each other. We are currently on the book of Deuteronomy.

Peace and love to you all.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
So I feel like God is calling me to start an online Bible Study group. Does anyone have any advice or pointers they could give me in starting one? I want to set up one on fb.
What is fb? A dyslexic form of bible forum?