Baby Son sick with RSV

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

View attachment 68307
My poor son,Diagnosed with RSV today.
Please Lord heal my son. He is all I have and it was so hard watching him get poked and proded today. So glad I have him I thank God for him.
He hates his machine. So I put it on when he is asleep.
Tomorrow ill have to hold em still// while he screams and tries to get away,in terror.
God Please give me the strength.

T

Theodore

I feel for you and will send a prayer up for him.

C

CRC

I am so so sorry. May the God us in all all tribulations comfort you and your son.
(2 Corinthians 1:3,4)

G

doll, hoping and praying the Lord makes him completely well

read and re-read scripture that is encouraging to you and claims victory over sickness, if you can muster up the willpower to do so, i think it would help-i hope so and know it can.

"Yet I still belong to you;
you hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
leading me to a glorious destiny.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart;
he is mine forever.....," Psalm 73:23-26

Matthew 18:10 (New International Version)

10"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

James 5:14-16 (New International Version)
14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Jeremiah 17:14 (New International Version)

14 Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.

Jeremiah 30:17 (New International Version)

17 But I will restore you to health
and heal your wounds,'
declares the LORD,
'because you are called an outcast,
Zion for whom no one cares.'

Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

know we care and love you as part of the body of Christ. you are not alone

Y

Yuanyuan

I am so sorry/ I will pray for him and you. Hugs. Lord, You created Doll;s son with love. I believe You always take care of him. I do not know what to say cause i could imagine a little bit how Doll feels now, but i really can not help at all. So i pray that You please show her Your mercy. I pray You would be with her, heal her son. In Jesus' name, amen.

Y

Yuanyuan

I love you, sister. I will keep praying for your son

B

BrotherG

sweetie i'm reminded of this verse in the word of God which said. THIS IS THE CONFIDENCE WE HAVE IN APPROACHING GOD: THAT IF WE ASK ANYTHING ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, HE HEARS US WHATEVER WE ASK. WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE WHAT WE ASK OF HIM. 1JOHN 5:14-15

healing is in his will friend because of Christ going to the cross. we've been redeem back to the Father. Praise Him for Victory and healing of your child.

BrotherG

G

God Bless you and your son sister, thinking of you both in Christ.
Lord Jesus keep you strong and comforted and heal your son in His mighty name.
Keeping you both in prayer, a Hug.

P

parablepete

He's a fine looking baby. I will pray for you and your family also. Try to be strong for him. What ever you do is for his good. Don't beat yourself up. God loves you and so do we.

May 3, 2013
He is fighting, he is strong willed. That will make him strong (if it is God's will).