Back to prayers with the human body

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

It seems I found my way back to being a muslim a in more dedicated way.

I always kept my prayer and always had it within but not with my body.
I even know arabic fluently in my other time.

"my spirit prayed"lol..... and my body was to exhausted lol

Prayer to start praying and be encouraged and guided to so as best I can with human format also not just "ah my other times did it and the concious being was there"

I do beleive in jesus and feel the stigmatha sometimes without blood we say "i bleed for you".
Like the "bad guy" in fifth element may been bleeding for a friend and actually been a good guy ala "diectors cut".lol

I prayer forgiveness and repent my sins.

One sin is i blabbered here.
Because we were tortured and isolated and much bad happened.
Should of turned to prayer not to blabbering.

"muslims dont deserve epidurals"
"i want watch you suffer"
oh how many years oh such horrors to our holy people.
At times i thought i only one and that what wanted me think.

much more comments and things happened and then spread lies about me to my people so i always alone.

But then I logged into site and spoke arabic and tried explain what happened.

How I missed my people.

Some people we restrainingorder and move from.

I keep faith.
I /we are going home.

Blessed be.

I apolagise and repent my time on this site where i blabbered.
I was isolated alone and abused in my time being threatened and people stealing from me because in my real time i am very wealthy but could not assess it due to reasons of people stealing and not want me assess etc.
Was workaholic and still alone despite how many i work with and for the frustration made me blabber aswell as people lie and incite hate and etc etc etc.

I have repented in prayer and continue do so.

Thank you to this site for putting up with my blabbers that were not evily ment or intended.

Prayer for you .

Many of you christians here been very nice and wish you the blessings and peace.

God bless you all.

love bomb wishes for a more mature governing.

say the least......

(will not write of it just state it)

May leave this site soon.