Back to the Future Dating

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
hmmmm....I was actually thinking of good ole Clara, too......but you claimed her first, and you know what they say: "bros before....lady composers." Yes, that's what they say. Say does anyone have any idea who these "they" people are, anyway? Then their is good ole Felix Mendellsohn's sister, Fanny....but I could not see myself dating anyone named "Fanny." Besides, she always wore those stupid braids. Not very flattering....I would feel funny having her on my arm with that hair....I'm shallow that way...and she died young. I think I shall date Hildegard von Bingham instead. I imagine she'd be quite a handful. We wouldn't last too long, but it would be a wild ride.

T

Tintin

Ingrid Bergman - beautiful, quirky, interesting and intelligent. Not too keen on her relationship issues though.

N

NukePooch

I am the only man I know who darns socks.

Now you know two. I just did mine Tuesday evening. Steel-toed boots are murder on socks.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
[video=youtube;R2efbDmGavQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2efbDmGavQ[/video]

I almost screwed up Big Time. I was at work and not thinking clearly when I picked earlier. I need a Redo. I hope she can forgive me but, she has always been my favorite.

S

SeatBelt

If I was busting out the ole Flux Capacitor, I'd not be going back to date someone that is now dead and gone... I'd just be hitting fast forward to what God has in store for me next...
Honestly, though, I couldn't do that either. I know that God is at work on me and my life to better prepare me for what is to come & who that may be with, and I believe that God is at work on whoever that may be, preparing them as well...

...to which every one in the heckling section of the audience agrees that it would take a certain amount of preparation to date me, I'm sure. and to them I say <THHHHHBT>:p

God's got a plan, and there is beauty and faith building in watching it unfold.

Let's just put the time machine to proper use.... like "market speculation" of small enough proportions to avoid raising any red flags about insider trading, but large enough to fund all kinds of awesome mission work while never working another day in our lives... or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jullianna

[video=youtube;R2efbDmGavQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2efbDmGavQ[/video]

I almost screwed up Big Time. I was at work and not thinking clearly when I picked earlier. I need a Redo. I hope she can forgive me but, she has always been my favorite.

Much better. :) You really scared me with the Ann Coulter thing. :D

D

dashadow

I suspect a lot of historical figures are like actors and actresses of our day. They look good from the perspective of their image, but in real life they were probably a pain. :) I'm not sure I would have wanted to date anyone from the past. But I would have liked to have met Lena Horne or Grace Kelly.

S

SeatBelt

I suspect a lot of historical figures are like actors and actresses of our day. They look good from the perspective of their image, but in real life they were probably a pain. :) I'm not sure I would have wanted to date anyone from the past. But I would have liked to have met Lena Horne or Grace Kelly.
...yeah, I'd thought about dancing with Ginger Rodgers. Really as nice as that might be, I would much rather dance with someone with two left feet that I could spend the rest of my life with.

how ironic that I'm the one not getting on board with this thread but posting here anyway. sorry peeps.

I

iTOREtheSKY

Ohhh Lena Horne!!!! Nice choice,man. ^5 I used to like her a lot too as a kid.