Back to the heart of the matter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
I am through straining at gnats and swallowing camels. Some people on here have made me feel like absolute worthless dirt for stating my opinion. I must assume that I have done the same to others.

As I sat here, feeling horrible and alone, I thought, "God, I've completely lost it." So, from now on, I will leave the gnats to those that are interested in them and I will focus on the camels. So, those of you that read my blog will know why I'm not posting as much as I used to. I just can't take the judgmental and harsh junk that is thrown at people, stones tossed 'in love' at each other. All the talking down to and ridiculing and crap. Ugh.

I will still participate in the fun threads, still PM and blog, and still post in some forums. I just won't waste my time anymore. My pearls will no longer be thrown before swine. I have better things to do with my time.

G

i agree with everything you have said here, and it makes my heart sick to see hurtful things being said by myself or someone else...

i'm in. i want to participate in it no longer, in any shape or form.

Christ be with you,
may we all consider participating in contributing to a world where it is
on earth as it is in heaven..

even if it means not saying a word when we'd rather vent our frustrations.

i'd rather save my heart and another's,
we never know when one word said, can tip the scales for ourself or another.
i don't want to be the final straw that breaks the camel's back.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Thank you. :) Yes. I hope that if I ever made anyone feel the way I feel right now, that God brought them comfort and encouragement and I truly pray that I never make anyone feel this way again.

G

i've felt like it too lately. i really hope the same. we should be loving each other,

love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, long suffering, patience~ to you my dear sister... Jesus would say, ' to you, my heart. '

bless you sister,
peace shalom