back together after seperation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
jesus saved my marriage. after two years of being seperated from my wife we are finally back together. i am thankful for the bible's teaching of forgivness because my wife forgave me after i ruined our marriage. thank jesus for forgiveness. my wife definitly forgave me for jesus' sake. alot of people have posted that they are separated. there is hope for your marriage if you trust in jesus.

M

maesha

Thank God For Forgiveness :) Please take away all the pain and hurt in their hearts. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding... Bless them ,so that they may never surrender to whatever challenges that come to their way.Thank You God, for hearing their prayers. Amen!
Godbless :)

W

w8t1ng4U

I am so very happy for you, this gives me renewed hope.

J

Jullianna

Praise God! What a cool testimony :)

S

See_KING_Truth

This is just awesome! Praise the Lord!

I

iraasuup

Well, I am going through this myself. Yesterday marked one week of being separated from my Husband. It hurts! It's tough. Problem at the moment is he just wanted out. Im weeping every day and he is fine. He has no desire to reconcile.

I realise it's early days, but his attitude will need a serious adjustment if restoration is to occur.

Im so glad everything worked out for you. Although I believe God is a God of miracles, I'm not holding my breath for restoration in my situation. I just have to take one day at a time. But my life as I knew it has been ripped from me. I have nothing. No husband no job. Had to leave behind everything and move to the other side of the country with my parents because I had no place else to go, and now I'm face with the question of 'what to do next?' and how to start over.

J

Jullianna

Well, I am going through this myself. Yesterday marked one week of being separated from my Husband. It hurts! It's tough. Problem at the moment is he just wanted out. Im weeping every day and he is fine. He has no desire to reconcile.

I realise it's early days, but his attitude will need a serious adjustment if restoration is to occur.

Im so glad everything worked out for you. Although I believe God is a God of miracles, I'm not holding my breath for restoration in my situation. I just have to take one day at a time. But my life as I knew it has been ripped from me. I have nothing. No husband no job. Had to leave behind everything and move to the other side of the country with my parents because I had no place else to go, and now I'm face with the question of 'what to do next?' and how to start over.
My heart and prayers go out to you. Truly! <3

S

shekaniah

jesus saved my marriage. after two years of being seperated from my wife we are finally back together. i am thankful for the bible's teaching of forgivness because my wife forgave me after i ruined our marriage. thank jesus for forgiveness. my wife definitly forgave me for jesus' sake. alot of people have posted that they are separated. there is hope for your marriage if you trust in jesus.
God is good! I will pray that God is the glue that bonds you together!
Take care and God bless!

D

dmdave17

Thank God For Forgiveness :) Please take away all the pain and hurt in their hearts. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding... Bless them ,so that they may never surrender to whatever challenges that come to their way.Thank You God, for hearing their prayers. Amen!
Godbless :)

This is very beautiful, Maesha. It is the perfect prayer for people who have been reunited after separation. God is good. If we seek Him and His kingdom, He will show us the way to overcome our wordly tendancies and resolve any issues which might have stood between us. I can only say ... Amen!

T

triplet347

Now, don't screw it up again.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Wonderful news! I did not know you were separated, but it is great to hear you two are back together. You are a very faithful man and I don't even know you but I know from your posts you love the Lord. I wish you a very long and happy marriage. God bless!