Bacon more expensive because of pig diarrhea epidemic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

D

danschance

I had noticed prices going up on bacon and now I know why.

Oct 29, 2013
I thought it had something to do with bacons massive cult-like following. They sell bacon soap bars online for crying out loud!

Dec 12, 2013
I thought it had something to do with bacons massive cult-like following. They sell bacon soap bars online for crying out loud!
I like bacon, but that borders on moronic! Next it will be bacon tipped wedding rings and bacon flavored pop!

P

paulsfam4

O....B...A...M..A

John_agape

Feb 27, 2014
I'll stick to goat meat. It's healthier.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
You do know Jesus and his followers never ate bacon. Now we have bacon wedding rings. It is interesting now how loved bacon is. Almost an unnatural admiration.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
No doubt someone somewhere is convinced this is Gods work for disobeying Levitical laws.

Mar 1, 2012
its either....

a conspiricy involving Metamucil new line of pig fiber products and exlax.....or

Obama's muslim roots are showing and the IRS is introducing laxatives into the pig's water supplies.

That's my thinking

Dec 12, 2013
I think I need to get out less. :)
Yeah no doubt....now you know why I was surprised at bacon pop.....Where I live is so recluded that I have to drive a quarter mile to get cell service...hah!

Mar 1, 2012
Jesus and His disciples did not eat bacon because there were no Denny's or IHOP's

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Oh and heres me thinking the prices went up because God was punishing us for eating bacon ;)