Bacon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheGrungeDiva

Replace any word in any movie title with the word "Bacon."

For example:

"Lord of the Bacon"

"The 13th Bacon"

"Harry Potter and the Bacon Stone"

"Debbie Does Bacon"

Now you try :)

S

selenah

"Gone with the Bacon"

O

OFM

Tom Bacon and Huckle-Berry Bacon [tom saywer and hukle-berry finn].
Top Bacon [Top Gun]
Dancing With the Bacon [Dancing With The Stars}
American Bacon [American Idol].

S

SpaceCowboy

Eternal bacon of the bacon mind.

E

episcopotic

The Green Bacon - A horror movie.

No Country for Old Bacon - A farm is under threat of foreclosure and their ancient methods of bacon preparation are no longer respected.

Gone with the Bacon - A heist movie with an ensemble cast, GwtB is a blockbuster, edge-of-your-seat summer smash hit.

Bacon Runner - In the depths of Communist wherever, a young woman earns money for her family by smuggling in capitalist pig bacon.

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bacon - A man gets over his fear of trichinosis.

Bacon of Arabia - A romcom about a young man trying to find bacon in Muslim lands. But will he find love instead?

There will be Bacon - I drink your bacon. I drink it up.

E

episcopotic

Willy Wonka and the Bacon Factory - Gene Wilder traumatizes some kids.

The Bacon on the River Kwai - Prisoners of war find a box of bacon floating on the river, which they put back on the river, because it's river bacon.

Close Encounters of the Bacon Kind - Richard Dreyfuss plays with his breakfast.

Soylent Bacon - you don't want to know.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Bacon - In this startling and touching documentary, a food hoarder discovers that when you leave boxes of bacon stashed around the house, you might attract more than ants. Winner of the nobody cares award at nobody cares Festival in 2012.

The Bacon Element - It's a lot like the Fifth Element, but Milla Jovovich is a BLT. Chris Tucker still shrieks.

*sighs* I had things I wanted to accomplish today.

O

OFM

Fields of Bacon [field of dreams]
You got bacon [you got mail]
Sleepless in Bacon [sleepless in Seattle]
Foot Bacon [foot loose].

C

Christopher3927

Honey I shrunk the Bacon (shrunk the kids)

Artificial Bacon (Artificial intelligence)

Naked gun 2 1/2 the smell of bacon (smell of fear)

T

TheGrungeDiva

Love the plot summaries, episc. Excellent!

But don't forget:

Bacon!

Could be several movies, huh.

S

shirley

FAKING BACON = ITS RUBBERY BACON FOSAKEN BACON =FORSAKE WHAT YOU DO NCIS NITRATE CHLOLESTEROL IN FATTY SLICED BACON