Bad Dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
I woke up at 2 am to write down this nightmare I had today: “I was in front of anything like a booth or closed desk with one of my sons (I don´t know whom). I was paying for a ticket -or a trip- and the money tray was suddenly opened in front of me. There was not any operator who say anything or help, so I nervously took out a package of anything that looked like credit cards. There were coins inside it, perhaps tickets of papers, but while I felt nervous I turned my sight to the right the very moment I planned to put my right hand into the money tray to grab anything of value, except coins.
After I stole and closed the tray I felt the guilt. One thing is coveting or greed, but another things is stealing or taking what belongs to another.
I cared nothing except seizing what I thought I could use later on (and I don’t know how to use credit cards). Morally I paid no attention one of my children was present. I turned to the public eye of a camera for a second, that when I guessed it was watching me. I entered that room but that it wasn´t my intention (as many has failed when tented). I wish it had stopped from the begging, but I didn´t know how to re-open the money tray to give those things back. After I did wrong I didn´t know what to do,inside the booth, so I opened my eyes and saw the covetousness and the greed that steals.
Back in the world of the living I knew who I am and what I shouldn´t do. This area is weak as so many are, but I believed the nightmare teaches me on what to pray and what I should change (I wish I could fix it in the heavenly realms).
In bed I wished I had put my hands over the head or having shut away the tray quickly, but I stole. Real life cannot be rehearsed and I stole anything in that nightmare (Is this how many fall, with no turning back?).
I guess many have fallen in tests like thisand hurt me what I felt. I´m thankful to acknowledge this weakness I have to work on, I felt the pain, my sins.
In my mind I could find an alibi: I spent all the money I was saving to buy construction materials to keep on building my house, but the sin is the same.
Yes! I regret not having the money flow I wish to buy my world. I know I must trust God, not me; but my mind says another thing...
Have you ever felt -or lived- anything like this?
If you want to share it, go ahead!
If you are a cop -please- Forgive me!
(I already wear these handcuffs I made typewriting this nightmare)

G

I can't interpret this dream for you secularhermit. Does anyone else here know how to interpret dreams/visions?

May 3, 2013
Thanks bro! I guess I understood the meaning, as I tried to say: Covet + greet.

I think I have to focus on God and dismiss my material human worries.

G

That's right. That's exactly the right attitude God wants us to have. You're in His will, so keep pursuing that for yourself. :)

G

tragedy;bt3562 said:
I can't interpret this dream for you secularhermit. Does anyone else here know how to interpret dreams/visions?
I have real bad bad bad nightmares and i mean real bad ones and so sinful......my opinion is this, hasetan can not attack us in the conscious material world because we are already learned of his designs and he works and find weakness when we are in the unconscious state like dreams, astral projection unknowingly, etc etc......interpreting it ? it depends, i myself may have travelled in the past present or future time....but what counts MOST OR WHAT WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED OF IS THAT WE HAVE LOST CONTROL OF OUR THOUGHTS IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, THAT IS OUR CONNECTION WITH THE ALMIGHTY HAD BEEN LOST. If we have connection with God Almighty we will be able to go to heavenly dimensions....God help us for I myself have to tackle the dark forces of lucifer.....the more higher level you are the same level of adversity you shall encounter....the enemy is also within us and also outside. Pray, let us all pray...that no matter what our fate maybe we must put our faith and trust in YESHUA HAMASCIACH.

May 3, 2013
D0N;bt3580 said:
I have real bad bad bad nightmares and i mean real bad ones and so sinful......my opinion is this, hasetan can not attack us in the conscious material world because we are already learned of his designs and he works and find weakness when we are in the unconscious state like dreams, astral projection unknowingly, etc etc......interpreting it ? it depends, i myself may have travelled in the past present or future time....but what counts MOST OR WHAT WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED OF IS THAT WE HAVE LOST CONTROL OF OUR THOUGHTS IN THE SPIRIT WORLD, THAT IS OUR CONNECTION WITH THE ALMIGHTY HAD BEEN LOST. If we have connection with God Almighty we will be able to go to heavenly dimensions....God help us for I myself have to tackle the dark forces of lucifer.....the more higher level you are the same level of adversity you shall encounter....the enemy is also within us and also outside. Pray, let us all pray...that no matter what our fate maybe we must put our faith and trust in YESHUA HAMASCIACH.
Wow! I´m thankful for the rest God has given and, compared to others, I see it is nothing.
Thanks for telling me that!

May 3, 2013
wisebeardman;bt3575 said:
all my dreams end up with someone trying to kill me >_>
Geee!
That sounded me like a recurrent nightmare.
I hope God gives you some release.
Thanks!

G

D0N;bt3580 said:
we will be able to go to heavenly dimensions....
I don't care about "heavenly dimensions." I just want more self-control, even in my thought life.