Baptism of fire.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 17, 2023
One from a few years ago. Glory to God! ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ”ฅ

Oct 2, 2023
One from a few years ago. Glory to God! ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Thank you for sharing this.
Just one touch from the King changes everything!
May the Lord give you more of Himself as you are surrendering yourself to Him and as you are allowing the wrecking ball of the Holy Spirit to deal with you.
God bless you and your loved ones. โค๏ธ

Jul 17, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Thank you for sharing this.
Just one touch from the King changes everything!
May the Lord give you more of Himself as you are surrendering yourself to Him and as you are allowing the wrecking ball of the Holy Spirit to deal with you.
God bless you and your loved ones. โค๏ธ
You are very welcome. Amen, and thank you so much for the exquisitely timed encouragement!
The Lord bless you, touch you with His fire, and spread His fiery love through those around you! ๐Ÿ”ฅโค

Oct 2, 2023
You are very welcome. Amen, and thank you so much for the exquisitely timed encouragement!
The Lord bless you, touch you with His fire, and spread His fiery love through those around you! ๐Ÿ”ฅโค
Thank you.
God is great at blessig us and always willing to touch us with His fire!
What an awesome God we have!
And sometimes what He does is hilarious.
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jul 17, 2023
Thank you.
God is great at blessig us and always willing to touch us with His fire!
What an awesome God we have!
And sometimes what He does is hilarious.
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Absolutely, He wants to set us alight, much more than we want it! The odds are heavily stacked in our favour ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

As for hilarious, indeed!๐Ÿ˜A particular incident that comes to mind, I was listening to a teaching on the Holy Spirit, then up next "randomly" on my ipod was a dance electronic track, with highly appropriate lyrics.....

"There's nothing better than being here with you
Cause your love is a precious treasure
Only you can bring me joy and pleasure

Always there (To please you)
Always there (When I need you)
Always there (To love you)
Always there (Thinkin' of you)"

Ok, so not always there to please us, but it was a hilarious and special moment ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

Oct 2, 2023
Absolutely, He wants to set us alight, much more than we want it! The odds are heavily stacked in our favour ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

As for hilarious, indeed!๐Ÿ˜A particular incident that comes to mind, I was listening to a teaching on the Holy Spirit, then up next "randomly" on my ipod was a dance electronic track, with highly appropriate lyrics.....

Ok, so not always there to please us, but it was a hilarious and special moment ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
Yes!
I suggest it helps us Christian people to have a sense of humour, because we'd miss a lot of blessings otherwise.

In the course of my Christian life I have had a number of unforgettable encounters with God, some of which have been so hilarious that I am careful to share them with other Christians because they are too hilarious for their Theology.
In contrast, sharing those stories with non-believers has always sparked positive reactions and an interest in finding out more about Jesus. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jul 17, 2023
Yes!
I suggest it helps us Christian people to have a sense of humour, because we'd miss a lot of blessings otherwise.

In the course of my Christian life I have had a number of unforgettable encounters with God, some of which have been so hilarious that I am careful to share them with other Christians because they are too hilarious for their Theology.
In contrast, sharing those stories with non-believers has always sparked positive reactions and an interest in finding out more about Jesus. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ahh yes, in some cases, the very different joy of being around non believers....people that are hungry for God (even if they don't know it), and truth in life to follow, no matter how it looks or sounds๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Œ

Oct 2, 2023
Ahh yes, in some cases, the very different joy of being around non believers....people that are hungry for God (even if they don't know it), and truth in life to follow, no matter how it looks or sounds๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Œ
Absolutely! ๐Ÿฅณ

Oct 16, 2023

Aw thatโ€™s sweet!! Holy Spirit gave me mc hammers canโ€™t touch this on a rough day ๐Ÿคฃ

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit [and fire. 12 His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.โ€

Who has been baptized into hellfire yet?

Oct 16, 2023
๐Ÿคฃ.......hammer time, Jeremiah 23:29๐Ÿ˜„
Funny Iโ€™ve had Jeremiah on my mind all morning! Thanks for the guidance, gonna read that chapter again cuz I loved that verse! And youโ€™re handsome! Best stay in the uk boy! Lol