BAPTIZED

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

WHEN WERE YOU BAPTIZED? AND SHOULD BABIES BE BAPTIZED ? I WAS BAPTIZED ON SEPT 1 2001 IT WAS THE MOST BLESSED N CLENSING MOMENT IN MY LIFE ; AND I DO BELIEVE BABIES SHOULD BE BAPTIZED BECAUSE BABIES ARE BEGINING OF LIFE A NEW CREATION IN GOD

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I was baptised in a pentecostal church in the name of Jesus, and I can tell you it was lifechanging moment, I thank Him for drawing me to him! there is
nothing compared to him calling you to him, as far as babies I think they are of the kingdom of heaven already, until they fully understand what repentence
is
God bless you Shirley

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Baptizing babies is just bathing them. They don't know the meaning of baptism or salvation and are not yet accountable for their sins. Repentance comes first then water baptism.

O

OFM

THE PARENTS MKING THE SPIRITUAL DECISION TO BAPTIZE THERE BABY IS SPIRITUALLY RIGHT IN THE REALM THEY ARE SETTING THE PROPER SPIRITUAL/RELIGIOUS CHRISTIAN PATH AND DIRECTION FOR THEM MY NIECE'S SON JUST OVER 2 YEARS OLD KNOWS MANY PRAYERS IN HIS RELIGION-FAITH AND LOVES TO PRAY LOVES TO SAY GRACE AT EACH MEAL SEE HOW HE WILL FULLY AS AN ADULT FOLLOW JESUS WE ARE TOO RAISE A CHILD IN THE SPIRITUAL RELIGIOUS WAY THAT THEY SHOULD GO IT HAPPENS AS WE MAKE IT HAPPEN AND FORM IT IN THEM MY FATHER WAS MY COMFIRMATION SPONSOR ON PURPOSE I CHOOSE HIM AS HIS LIFE OF FAITH I SAW HIM MANY TIMES ON HIS KNEES PRAYING AND GOD TOLD ME ONE TIME HE WAS PRAYING FOR ME,!!!! IT ALL STARTS SPIRITUALLY SOME PLACE SOME TIME BAPTIZEM IS THAT PLACE I SPIRITUALLY BELIEVE I WAS BAPTIZED AS AN ADULT IN THE OCEAN IN 28 DEGREE WATER STRONG COLD WIND IN FEB> IN WINTER IN MAINE.I DID NOT PUT IT OFF BUT I COULD DO THAT THOUGH MY PARENTS FIRST ADOPTING ME BAPTIZING ME RAISING ME IN A CHRISTIAN RELIGOUS FAITH AND HOME AMEN>

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
It's best to dedicate the child unto God rather than baptizing.

X

xino

i was baptised spiritually when I repented to Jesus Christ.
He spiritually cleansed my sins with his blood and spiritually circumcised me.
And at that moment he gave me his water/advocate called the Holy Spirit/Ghost who has been guiding me so far till today.

my life has totally changed when he baptised me.

already dunked/sprinkled in water when I was a baby...which meant nothing.

L

Livi94

I was baptized as a baby. Even though I didn't know what was going on I'm still happy I did it. In my Church, babies are often baptized and then when your older you can choose to confirm your baptism but this time, it's your own choice. I was confirmed on Valentines Day in 2010 and it was life changing for me. I feel so much closer to God because it was my own choice, saying that I want to be with Him forever <3 Baptism is the beginning of the journey.

O

OFM

LIVI94.8 i totally fully agree it is the start of and the begininning of 1's spritual religious journey amen....

W

wwjd_kilden

to me, baptism of babies is a symbolical act, (that should be) used by the parents as a visible sign they intend to raise the child to follow God.
As has been said, the child later needs to take a stand him/herself.

O

OFM

i totally fully agree amen allways.