Barely opened my life to God and this is what I got....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
[video=youtube;VaSSGyjo0yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaSSGyjo0yo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

S

Spokenpassage

You're a compassionate and humble young man who sees through the eyes of God, and understand His heart for mankind. That other person might be stuck somewhere in his faith, what you did hopefully inspires people like him to walk the right way in faith. We all need that. Thank you for this, because it just encouraged me.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
You're a compassionate and humble young man who sees through the eyes of God, and understand His heart for mankind. That other person might be stuck somewhere in his faith, what you did hopefully inspires people like him to walk the right way in faith. We all need that. Thank you for this, because it just encouraged me.
Thanks boss... I am glad you found it helpful for you :)

I just barely let more God into my life, and I got bombarded with tons of blessings... that is what the cool part is...

I

Imperfect

@ around 4:50 you were talking about how nobody understands christianity anymore and how you said it feels like its the 1st century.

1- i completely understand. NOBODY seems to know what it is anymore... and thats the satan effect. hes been at this scheme for a long long long time. but this is all prophetic.. these are prophetic times..

2- God said, how it was in Moses time, it will be in the end.

we are living in the last days.

I

Imperfect

2nd note:

about the girl, you said shes "wicked" (worships mother nature)- im pretty sure this "religion" was also prophesied? another 1 of satans tricks on mankind. but its good she has a open mind and heart to her spirit.

and that brings me to the kid you work with with the temper. i understand what hes saying, but i also understand the difference from being attacked and having a conversation.

i use to have a associate who use to be a christian ... and we are not friends anymore. i tried and tried with him, but he was so disrespectful when we would try to have these conversations. and honestly, i would get mad. not at his questions. his attitude and sarcasm and facial expressions.... i swear this wasnt the same kid i knew before he met satan, science, and philosophical books. he went from a good kid who listened and learned, paid attention, etc.. to somebody who suddenly had a pride problem and you couldnt tell him anything, because, he already knew all the answers.

you dont do that overnight unless you meet a wrong influence, and that influence was satan.

BUT, this girl didnt seem to have this problem, so the conversation flowed smoothly and you were able to cover a lot of ground because of that. i know thats a good feeling. getting the chance to speak to somebody 1-1 and enlighten them is a great feeling.

/rant ... til next time

I

Imperfect

2nd note:

about the girl, you said shes "wicked" (worships mother nature)- im pretty sure this "religion" was also prophesied? another 1 of satans tricks on mankind. i even saw videos of charles manson that was filmed a couple decades ago talking about this "religion" about mother earth or something. but its good she has a open mind and heart to her spirit.

and that brings me to the kid you work with with the temper. i understand what hes saying, but i also understand the difference from being attacked and having a conversation.

i use to have a associate who use to be a christian ... and we are not friends anymore. i tried and tried with him, but he was so disrespectful when we would try to have these conversations. and honestly, i would get mad. not at his questions. his attitude and sarcasm and facial expressions.... i swear this wasnt the same kid i knew before he met satan, science, and philosophical books. he went from a good kid who listened and learned, paid attention, etc.. to somebody who suddenly had a pride problem and you couldnt tell him anything, because, he already knew all the answers.

you dont do that overnight unless you meet a wrong influence, and that influence was satan.

BUT, this girl didnt seem to have this problem, so the conversation flowed smoothly and you were able to cover a lot of ground because of that. i know thats a good feeling. getting the chance to speak to somebody 1-1 and enlighten them is a great feeling.

/rant ... til next time

I

Imperfect

and yea, "God Bless" goes a long way.. i know because i know how i feel when i hear it.. and its not much that i hear it... and i see how other peoples facial reaction is when i say it... and its mainly in the eyes you see the surprise.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
and yea, "God Bless" goes a long way.. i know because i know how i feel when i hear it.. and its not much that i hear it... and i see how other peoples facial reaction is when i say it... and its mainly in the eyes you see the surprise.

I have noticed I either get a deer in the head lights look, or a very big smile....

The hardest thing is saying it to people I know in person... I can't seem to kill the old image of me that I hold inside my head...

(P.s. That girl is wiccan... It is a newer religion spinned off of a combination of Christianity and other religions... Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Just thought you would be interested in a quick read

I

Imperfect

I have noticed I either get a deer in the head lights look, or a very big smile....

The hardest thing is saying it to people I know in person... I can't seem to kill the old image of me that I hold inside my head...

(P.s. That girl is wiccan... It is a newer religion spinned off of a combination of Christianity and other religions... Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Just thought you would be interested in a quick read
yea i had no idea what wiccan is. it sounded like you said wicked. but i knew the premise of the religion when you said she was into nature. i heard about this a while ago and how it was another trick on humanity. this was around the release of "Avatar".. i read somebody getting into the details of this movie and a little about the religion and how they used this movie to spread it and sell it.

and yea the deer in the headlights is the main look you get 9x outta 10. now WHY do they give the deer in the headlights, ill reserve judgement lol. could be many reasons they react that way.

Last edited: