Barney is the devil

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lecrae

Haha, this is good

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
That's funny!!!

K

kayem77

LOL! that's funny

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Can I share that pic on facebook? That is just priceless.

K

Kooper

I knew there was something seriously wrong with that thing. A singing, talking dinosaur is just plain questionable. xD

D

Dianetheblogger

LOL

So thats why I never liked Barney before...
Not to mention, he's a weird looking mascot.

A

AnandaHya

haha I'm going to post it on the "antichrist" bible discussion thread and see what happens :)

May 6, 2011
Sadly im sure someone somewhere saw this and no longer lets their kid watch barney...lol

L

LookingForSalvation

lol I like it.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

i dont get it......

but then again i didnt read the whole thing.. it had to many numbers

W

Whyllow

i dont get it......

but then again i didnt read the whole thing.. it had to many numbers
I had to read it a couple times to really understand it too. But basically you change Cute Purple Dinosaur into Latin then cross out the letters that aren't Roman numerals and the Roman Numerals add up to 666.

Now that I think about it? I thought the Teletubbies were more evil then Barney!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
LOL I like the banana guys, but those kind of look like prison outfits. :eek:

Now, anyone know who Jack Van Impe is? He is a famous televangelist, but more of an expert on signs of the end times and he showed one day how the word COMPUTERS, when spelled out in hebrew adds up to 666. Each letter in the hebrew alphabet is also a number. I wonder if computers would fit the descriptions of the anti-christ in Revelation.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
You mean Jack Van Creepy
LOL Thats him. I like the guy. He's pretty interesting to listen to because he's so knowledgeable about the world and the bible, although I don't take much stock in what he says lol.