Barr Affirms Mueller Probe: No Collusion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

Barr affirms Mueller probe found no evidence of Russia-Trump collusion, prepares to release report

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday affirmed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians during the 2016 presidential election, as he tangled with reporters at a press conference shortly before releasing Mueller's report to Congress and the public.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-press-conference

Minutes later, President Trump responded on Twitter:

game over.jpg

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
That doesn't negate the fact that the man is a racist. He's already stolen one Tribe's land, and might be trying to take all tribal land.

K

kaylagrl

Barr affirms Mueller probe found no evidence of Russia-Trump collusion, prepares to release report

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday affirmed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians during the 2016 presidential election, as he tangled with reporters at a press conference shortly before releasing Mueller's report to Congress and the public.

View attachment 197498

They've put him through hell, all because Hillary lost. smh And they're not done. Not by a long shot.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
They've put him through hell, all because Hillary lost. smh And they're not done. Not by a long shot.
They couldn't find evidence about HIM but what about Popodopolous, Manafort, Flynn and there cabal? They still haven't found Noah's Ark either. I'll give Trump as pass because I still think he's just a stooge. Sorry? Not!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I still think he's just a stooge. Sorry? Not![/QUOTE]
OOps, I left out Kisliac, Cushner and Don Junior.

Hilary was wrong too! Any choice between the lesser of two evils is still a choice for evil. "Be in the world not of the word."

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018

View attachment 197498

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Like that actually means anything. The wealthy can buy a clean record.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

View attachment 197498
FYI. I boycott Fox and the Young Turks.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Joe Kennedy proved that the wealthy can do what they want. People are just more pro active about hiding things today.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Joe Kennedy proved that the wealthy can do what they want. People are just more pro active about hiding things today.
Pro active and hiding in the same sentence sound like an oxymoron to me. But I agree with what I think you mean. So I'm a nerd. :geek::LOL:

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Tracybeanz on twitter has some pretty in depth observations on the report (she has read part 1 according to her).

I'll admit I was only drawn to the redacted portions and it was a definite barrier to reading. May give it a go soon. I don't know who half of these people are or what they have to do with me exactly but I'm sure there are a few nuggets in there.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone with any sense knew this over TWO YEARS AGO, at which time Sessions should have been fired for his duplicity. It is entirely Mr. Trump's fault that this costly and phony report even saw the light of day. He could have shut down the Mueller conspiracy at the start, and failed to do so.

The whole thing was a bogus witch hunt. But what Barr now failed to do was state categorically that Mueller and his gang must be investigated immediately, along with Obama, Hillary, and all their co-conspirators in the Deep State. And Judge Jeanine should have been the new Attorney General, not Barr.

Vega1

Apr 28, 2019
Now that that's over we should get our own special council to investigate Hillary Clinton and the FBI coverup.

S

Susanna

I’ve been flipping through the part of the report that has been made public, and I think it’s hard to find any traces of the President being acquitted.

Looks like a good old not indicting him on the grounds of no criminal conduct proven beyond reasonable doubt to me.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Anyone with any sense knew this over TWO YEARS AGO, at which time Sessions should have been fired for his duplicity. It is entirely Mr. Trump's fault that this costly and phony report even saw the light of day. He could have shut down the Mueller conspiracy at the start, and failed to do so.

The whole thing was a bogus witch hunt. But what Barr now failed to do was state categorically that Mueller and his gang must be investigated immediately, along with Obama, Hillary, and all their co-conspirators in the Deep State. And Judge Jeanine should have been the new Attorney General, not Barr.

If Trump had shut down the investigation they would have charged him with obstruction of justice.
Whether you like him or not, he had little choice but to let the investigation play itself out.

FYI, the obstruction laws are pretty vague and murky... they're amorphous enough to make an obstruction charge out of almost anything. So I do NOT think you want to be charged with obstruction.

This is precisely why the democrats are still yelling about obstruction, because according to the letter of the law, you can claim almost anything is obstruction. That doesn't mean you have enough evidence to actually prosecute a case, but almost anything can be loosely claimed as obstruction. So... it's a great way to attack him in the media.... pretty much forever.