Battle is ABBA's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2014
Power of Prayer will change the situation that your enemies plotted against you. When I am going through the storm of life. I need peace in waves of chaos then I shall lift up Holy hands and open up my mouth cry out to ABBA with loud voice of prayer. If it was not for the LORD on my side, I do not know where I will be today maybe dead and gone. Thank JESUS for delivering me from abyss of darkness of this journey. GOD shall deliver you in the midst of the battle because the battle is not your, but GOD. During the battle give GOD the praise, glory, magnify, thanksgiving, shout in a loud voice and speak the Living Word of GOD.

When Israel was being attack by their enemies, they went into the Presence of GOD seeking GOD's authority, power, and protection. When your enemies are plotting, attacking, scheming against you, then one must go to the THRONE of GOD.

2 Chronicles 20 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Jehoshaphat’s Prayer

5 Then Jehoshaphat stood in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem in the Lord’s temple before the new courtyard. 6 He said:
Yahweh, the God of our ancestors, are You not the God who is in heaven, and do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations? Power and might are in Your hand, and no one can stand against You. 7 Are You not our God who drove out the inhabitants of this land before Your people Israel and who gave it forever to the descendants of Abraham Your friend? 8 They have lived in the land and have built You a sanctuary in it for Your name and have said, 9 “If disaster comes on us—sword or judgment, pestilence or famine—we will stand before this temple and before You, for Your name is in this temple. We will cry out to You because of our distress, and You will hear and deliver.”

The leader stood before ABBA's throne seeking thy face, presence, and protection of ABBA. Praying to ABBA because the leader was afraid of ones enemies and reminding ABBA many times HE has delivered Israel from ones enemies.

12 Our God, will You not judge them? For we are powerless before this vast number that comes to fight against us. We do not know what to do, but we look to You.[c]

Humble oneself in the presence of ABBA because I am powerless to fight this battle,so I look towards ABBA.

God’s Answer

15 and he said, “Listen carefully, all Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and King Jehoshaphat. This is what the Lordsays: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast number, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. 16 Tomorrow, go down against them. You will see them coming up the Ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the valley facing the Wilderness of Jeruel. 17 You do not have to fight this battle. Position yourselves, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord. He is with you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Tomorrow, go out to face them, for Yahweh is with you.’”

I do not need to be afraid because ABBA shall deliver me from my enemies. I trust in the ABBA, I can go boldly to the Throne of ABBA with confidence, faith, belief and love.

18 Then Jehoshaphat bowed with his face to the ground, and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell down before the Lord to worship Him. 19 Then the Levites from the sons of the Kohathites and the Korahites stood up to praise the Lord God of Israel shouting with a loud voice.

In the battle, Praise ABBA with a loud voice that shall reach Heaven!!