Battle of the Bibles / Total Onslaught by Walter Veith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
[Youtube]k0zyKLwEps0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

S

Slepsog4

Are you aware that this program and its teacher is from Seventh Day Adventism cult??

L

Laodicea

Are you aware that this program and its teacher is from Seventh Day Adventism cult??
SDA are not a cult. I suggest you look up the meaning of the word

S

Scotth1960

Dear Laodicea: Why aren't SDA a cult? How do you know that they aren't? Should we have an open mind and be open to the possibility that the Seventh Day Adventists are a cult based on the physical illness (epilepsy/brain damage) of Ellen G. White?

See

Gallatin, Matthew. (2002). Thirsting For God in a Land of Shallow Wells. Ben Lomond, CA: Conciliar Press. By former Seventh Day Adventist who is now an Antiochian Orthodox Christian.

Rea, Walter T. (1982). The White Lie. M & R Publications.

Canright, D.M. (1982) Seventh Day Adventism Renounced. Gospel Advocate Company.

God bless you and save you in Christ, not by Saturday Sabbath keeping and Jewish festivals.

In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington

L

Laodicea

Dear Laodicea: Why aren't SDA a cult? How do you know that they aren't? Should we have an open mind and be open to the possibility that the Seventh Day Adventists are a cult based on the physical illness (epilepsy/brain damage) of Ellen G. White?

See

Gallatin, Matthew. (2002). Thirsting For God in a Land of Shallow Wells. Ben Lomond, CA: Conciliar Press. By former Seventh Day Adventist who is now an Antiochian Orthodox Christian.

Rea, Walter T. (1982). The White Lie. M & R Publications.

Canright, D.M. (1982) Seventh Day Adventism Renounced. Gospel Advocate Company.

God bless you and save you in Christ, not by Saturday Sabbath keeping and Jewish festivals.

In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington
Have you studied SDA for yourself or do you read only critics of the SDA? Critics will always say bad things about a church, I am sure that critics say bad things about your church which arn't all true. There is a thread about SDA beliefs started by gotime why don't you read it and comment and ask questions on there. God Bless

J

jimmydiggs

Seventh Day Adventism is a theological cult. It is not a sociological cult from my understanding though.

SDA's are judaizers, they demand that we obey the dietary laws of the OT, and that the Christian Sabbath is on Saturday... Let alone the issue of believing Ellen G. White to be a prophet.

S

Scotth1960

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0zyKLwEps0&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Dear ChosenbyHim.

Truth for those who know the truth:

I don't uncritically endorse these sites, as there may be some errors in them, but in general they are truthful, ISTM. In Erie Scott H.

The King James Only Cult http:// The KJV Only Cult (King James Bible Version)

King James Only Cult Christian Soldier Ministries

God bless you.

S

Scotth1960

Seventh Day Adventism is a theological cult. It is not a sociological cult from my understanding though.

SDA's are judaizers, they demand that we obey the dietary laws of the OT, and that the Christian Sabbath is on Saturday... Let alone the issue of believing Ellen G. White to be a prophet.
Jimmy: Truly the truth is enough for us, the Calvinists and the Eastern Orthodox agree on 75 to 85 percent of things (doctrines). Most Calvinists endorse some of the same things (doctrines) the EO endorse. All Calvinists and EO stand against Seventh-Day Adventism, Armstrongism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Roman Catholicism, Mormonism, Baptists (in most cases: some Baptists are Calvinists, but not all Calvinists are Baptists). God bless you. In Erie Scott H.