"BE-ALLWAYS"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Every 1 Well Bee Sure too AllWaYs Eat Heavenly Christian Food only:See 1 Cor. 10:31.
bee blessed allways every 1,amen........

A

aprilandkeion

what is heavenly Christian food? is it the food we eat? well it depends on your faith if you think its wrong to eat....
Romans 14:20-23 (NIV)

20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All food is clean, but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall. 22 So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves. 23 But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.

S

shirley

I FEEL HEAVENLY BLESSED AND THANKFUL TO HAVE FOOD TO EAT WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL TO HAVE FOOD TO EAT THERE ARE KIDS DYING EVERYDAY AND THE HEAVENLY FOOD GOD GIVES ME IS HIS WORDS IM FED EVERYDAY WTH THAT CHRISTIAN FOOD ITS FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND WISDOM AMEN

O

OFM

APRIL I MEANT TO GIVE THANX FOR OUR FOOD AND DRINK TO GOD.BE BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN............