Be Ignitable Part One

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
“Everything is designed for us.”

“Think about how other stars and planets contributed to Earth.”

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth:

and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:17

“For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭66:22‬ ‭KJV‬

“but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:7, 10, 13‬ ‭

Heaven and earth shall pass away,

but my words shall not pass away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭7:13-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Heaven and earth shall pass away,

but my words shall not pass away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:36‬ ‭KJV‬‬

to a believer of the kingdom readying to part this world

“And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:43‬ ‭KJV‬‬

to the church later

“Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

…we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:6, 8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭48:6-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;

and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:

but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭

It seems this creation we know is doomed to end heaven and earth he created in the beginning which would be our solar system like your saying how the planets interact with the earths revolution like a clock sort of precise and everything has a function

the amazing thing about the Webb telescope to me anyways in my mind , is to wonder just what is out there because all of it is Gods work and like your saying it’s all meant in some way for us in Christ
And it’s not knowable they see it but they can’t understand it it’s too far to ever reach or visit but seeing it is proof it existed in time and that means what’s really there now , is hidden because it takes millions of years for the light to reach us

so something else glorious like what we’re seeing In The images is there , so far away in distance that we won’t see it’s glory for a billion years measuring from our perspective

eternity is endless and the universe seems to reflect the infinite and ever expanding nature of God we can see proof that he’s created more Han we know because we see it far off , but we can never know unless he somehow makes it known

maybe this is also for us ???

View attachment 242316
Beautiful and philosophical in your words. Amazing to know that the universe expanding as we speak. But it is cooling down and energy seems to be running out.

Will it collapse and roll up like a scroll? It points to a finite deadline. There was a beginning and there will be an end.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

Beautiful and philosophical in your words. Amazing to know that the universe expanding as we speak. But it is cooling down and energy seems to be running out.

Will it collapse and roll up like a scroll? It points to a finite deadline. There was a beginning and there will be an end.
“There was a beginning and there will be an end.”

To this solar system ? I agree

have you ever heard of voyager 1 and voyager 2 ?

it was a huge deal when they launched but over the years people know less and less about them .

Now vayager two is 2.5 billion miles away from earth it’s been moving at 20,000 plus mph for 48 years now moving strait away from earth

what they have discovered is that our solar system exists inside a protective “ bubble “

outside this bubble way past Pluto and it’s exoplanets voyager 2 passed through this bubble they have found that the atmospheres density changes dramatically once one oases through the ethosphere

the Webb space telescope is not looking at things inside our solar system or even our galaxy the Milky Way, but they are looking at each of these spots of light , bieng it’s own galaxy , having its own star in its center with planets revolving around them

I don’t think the universe is going to end But the earth and our solar system is going to present earth and heaven would be what’s within our ethosphere inside the bubble of our tiny place in the universe

7631BAF8-8003-46B0-8817-2EE91ACD184A.jpeg

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I even believe those are necessary for our solar system to give life.

If anything it could be as simple as evidence to show us just how powerful and intelligent God is.
yes that’s sort of what I’m saying it shows us how small we actually are and how tiny our understandkng is of the universe God has created and still creates

this is earth taken from voyager when it was a few million miles away this now before it even reached Jupiter

4DEDB037-AFA0-4310-AB88-52F1560FAE2F.jpeg

that’s how tiny our home is just from neighboring planets

we really are limited in what we know about Gods creation out there beyond our each

what I’m saying is the furthest and most distant light we can see came from God saying “let there be light “

I agree it shows us evidence of what we can’t ever touch or know never prove but we’re seeing it from a distance far away we know for certain it’s there but can’t ever prove it never fully grasp what’s there but we do know God is buzz creator of it all

who knows what he’s doing in his universe maybe earth is just the beginning when it ends what will be ?

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Be Ignitable

View attachment 242244

Breathe oxygen – holy spirit

John 20:22 ESV 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

To be ignitable, we need oxygen. In kindling a fire, we often have to add oxygen through the blowing of air into the mixture of the fuel and the heat. With enough oxygen, enough heat, and enough fuel, a chemical reaction will occur as combustion begins to burn.

Being filled with the Holy Spirit is different than the indwelling or baptism of the Spirit. Being filled with the Spirit is the power that Christ has promised to all those who put their faith in Him. You see this as evident in Acts 2 where at Pentecost all in the house was filled with the Spirit.

Acts 2:1-4 NIV
2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

In 2 Peter 1:21 we are given an explanation on how the Spirit often works in those who follow God.

2 Peter 1:21 NIV
21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Notice the words being carried by the Holy Spirit. This word in Greek is translated as,
5342. pheró
Strong's Concordance
Definition: to bear, carry, bring forth
Usage: I carry, bear, bring; I conduct, lead; perhaps: I make publicly known.

The Holy Spirit carries, leads, brings, you now bear the seal of the Spirit and the Spirit will move in both private and public in order for God’s will to be done in the follower of Christ. We carry the very breathe of God in our lungs that keeps us alive as long as God chooses to sustain us.

Genesis 2:7
New International Version
7 Then the Lord God formed a man[a] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
The very Words of God in the Bible are considered life giving and God breathed. The Words themselves being life but due to our sin we realize we are dead and in need of saving.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

In Ephesians 4:13-15, we must think of being carried by the Spirit like a sailboat in the sea. The sails must be filled by the wind in order to move the vessel. In order to reach the desired destination, the rudder must be pointed in the same direction at a certain degree to get optimal speed.

Ephesians 4:13-15
13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

If you catch the wrong wind, it can steer you off course. If you do not steer with the wind you will equally be making your vessel steer off course or restraining the full effectiveness of the wind.

Like the blowing of the wind, it can be felt and as you the individual begins to heat up for the Lord, you will see an impact around you.

Conduction in terms of fire is the method by which heat is transferred via direct contact.
We can transfer the same power within us by direct contact with other people. As we evangelize, disciple, or practice the gifts of the Spirit, we will see the Spirit move directly in those around us. It may be in the means of giving a perfect word to someone in need, the laying of hands to bring healing, or as you disciple, the fire within you may jump into them as well.

Convection in the terms of fire is the transfer of heat by the movement of air or liquid. For example, warm air in a building will rise to the upper floors.
The Spirit like the day of Pentecost can spread and fill the whole church, a whole nation, or the home. It just needs a spark and a proper environment that is inviting to the Spirit. If the church, nation, or the homes promote an environment that is ignitable for the Spirit, we can see a revival in the Church, the nation, or in the homes.

Radiation in terms of fire occurs when heat travels via waves through the air, such as when the sun warms the Earth by radiating heat.
Prayer can be sent forth for the Spirit to intervene within events or the lives of those within the world. James 5:16 states that a prayer of a righteous person has great power.

James 5:16 ESV
16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.[a] Or The effective prayer of a righteous person has great power.

Prayer can radiate across the globe or as close as the house next door. We should never forget that the radiation of the Spirit can ignite others from any distance.

2 Timothy 1:6 reminds us to fan into flame the gift of God which resides within us. God gave us a Spirit not of fear but of power which enables us to live out the holy attributes of God.

2 Timothy 1:6-7 ESV
6 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, 7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Very cleverly written! Thank you Roughsoul1991 :)

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Very cleverly written! Thank you Roughsoul1991 :)
Oh no problem, I'm glad my writing doesn't go to waste.

Part two is finished, just tweaking small details. Probably post tomorrow. I have Covid and tomorrow will be the first full day of being sick and it is hitting like a Mac truck lol. So im going to try and get it posted. I have no energy right now.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Oh no problem, I'm glad my writing doesn't go to waste.

Part two is finished, just tweaking small details. Probably post tomorrow. I have Covid and tomorrow will be the first full day of being sick and it is hitting like a Mac truck lol. So im going to try and get it posted. I have no energy right now.
Take it easy, get some rest, we are patient :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Conduction in terms of fire is the method by which heat is transferred via direct contact.
We can transfer the same power within us by direct contact with other people. As we evangelize, disciple, or practice the gifts of the Spirit, we will see the Spirit move directly in those around us. It may be in the means of giving a perfect word to someone in need, the laying of hands to bring healing, or as you disciple, the fire within you may jump into them as well.
Unless The Following is for the Body Of Christ today:

2Co 12:9-10 And He Said Unto me, My GRACE Is Sufficient
for thee: for My Strength Is Made Perfect in weakness. Most​
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that The​
Power Of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure​
in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in​
distresses for Christ's Sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.​

UNanswered prayer...
GRACE Word For our infirmities...

"perfect Words for someone in need"?

GRACE And Peace...

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
God always answers some times it just NO.