bearing children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

with all the strength i have i am trying to preserve my ability to have children and be a mom, but because of the judgements and evil intent of my mother i may not be able to bear children.

although the doctor has said that i am capable and i knew i was, but because of her deadset focus on seeing me fail in life and causing me all kinds of undue stress and not understanding anything about faith, i may miss out on this most cherished and important part of life

i don't understand what makes someone else think they are God and rule and reign over another's choices and life

but my strength is wearing so i need help. pray that someone comes into the situation to help

and of course we all want what we want and still have fears and hang-ups so several men i know still want things the way they want rather then what might be good for me as the woman or they don't just take steps of faith and trust that all will work out.

A

asamanthinketh

and then when i humble myself to meet someone elses needs and do what they want, it gets me nowhere in return, like i don't have needs and heartfelt desires in this world