BEAUTIFUL FEET

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 24, 2011
May we ALL have beautiful feet. ROMANS 10:15-----And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Maybe I'm just trying to get people to study and refute my writings with verse and chapte of their own. We will all be responsible to know the word of God on our own. When we get to judgement, we won't have a preacher, teacher or instructon book with us. But I believe that we WILL be expected to come boldly before God with the truth. Knock, seek and ask, answers will be revealed to you. And no, I don't have all the answers but they are in the book.There will be a judgement and what will it be like?
Never take anything at face value. Whether information comes from preacher, teacher, or something that you've read. Know verse and chapter so that you will know if it's the truth. But always be willing to expand and grow your knowledge of God. For the time is at hand when all of mankind will be expected to know the word of God. For God wishes that none be locked out of heaven, and there will be many that think they are safe but will be turned away. God bless you
Huldah

Oct 24, 2011
MATTHEW 7:21---Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22--Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? All who are baptized in the name of Jesus will be saved--Is this a free pass into heaven or are we merely saved for judgement?
2 CORINTHIANS 5:10--For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ; that every one may recieve the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.--11--Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. God be with you
Huldah