beauty arrangementen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sami

Everyone loves to look beautiful. There are many advantages of looking beauty arrangementen. A gorgeous woman always receives attention. She marries the best catch. She gets to be the cheer leader. She dates all the attractive boys. She even manages to participate in the beauty pageants and win a crown for her country. Hence, women look out for simple beauty tips to enhance their beauty.

The skin care beauty tips are meant for all. Anyone can make a significant difference in their appearance with the help of the natural beauty tips. Unassuming girls use the y secrets tips to become more attractive, while the beautiful girls use them to preserve their appeal and look good for a longer period of time. In fact, even an ugly lady can look highly attractive by following the correct beauty tips for face.
Due to its high popularity, different women's magazines make these fashion beauty tips an integral part of their editions. These health and beauty tips appear with religious regularity in an effort to boost the sale of the magazines. The editors hire the experts from the beauty industry who share their secrets with the readers. Many a times, the readers are also encouraged to send in their queries which the experts answer by giving various health beauty tips. Now, one can even look for summer beauty tips on the Internet. There are several sites devoted on tips on beauty that boast of a high traffic rate. So, one can get the help of these tips and work towards improving her overall appeal.
These best beauty tips work towards enhancing each and every aspect of your personality. They offer advice on beauty that range from your crowning glory to your lovable feet. You are basically flooded with numerous tips that teach you to maintain your hair, eyes, face, hand, feet, etc. They also offer you tips on hair styling and the right selection of clothes for a particular body-type. Other than this, makeup beauty tips also include guidelines on current fashion and the correct method of applying make-up. Hence, if a girl is really keen on improving her looks then she could immensely upgrade it by following the correct beauty tips.
The current male generation has also become fashion conscious. They buy designer wear and go for beauty treatments. They color their hair and sport different styles. They wear various accessories like earrings, chains, bracelets, etc. Hence, observing this trend, men's magazines have also started providing fashion and beauty tips for men.

Oct 31, 2011
thanks, wish it was in English. I think it is very important to make the most of anything the Lord gives us, our body or our talents.

I disagree with you about the value of beauty to the world. I have a daughter who suffered terribly over her beauty. She was asked to be a photography model, and what a bore. "Sit still for hours and smile like this." Turned down for jobs because she was just for show. As an administrative assistant, she needed to sometimes travel with her boss, but couldn't because it would cause gossip. Dated by people who would not talk to her, didn't want to know her but just used her to show off. Girls aggressive and jealous, deciding not to know her as a person. I could go on and on. She has the inner beauty the Lord speaks of as superior, but her outer beauty has been too much, it often was a liability.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Women need to see that they are beautiful just the way they are. Makeup doesn't make a woman beautiful, it merely enhances the beauty that is already there. :)

Women are only as beautiful as they believe they are, which is why many models, pop stars and actresses that our young ladies idolize and envy struggle with their own self worth and beauty. God thinks you're beautiful, ladies, and that is what matters. Stop listening to the voices of this world and listen, instead, to God who knows you're beautiful just the way you are. :)

http://christianchat.com/christian-teens-forum/77169-young-ladies-watch.html

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
I usually dont tell about this but I just feel like sharing. Hehe. I.'ve always struggled with my phsical appearance. I guess it has greatly affected my self-esteem because as a kid people would always compare me to my sisters like "oh your sister is so pretty.how come you don't look like her" but then as I grow up, I've learned to love myself. It's not all about the outer beauty what really matters is the heart. What's the point of being the most beautiful person in the whole wide word but you have a horrible attitude. :) Not so long ago me and my sister had a chitchat and to the point we landed to this topic. I was quite shocked when she said that sometimes she wished that she looked like me. It only shows that each and everyone of us has insecurities.:) And if you will never learn to love yourself then you'll always be ugly in your eyes. :) The world has a different standard of real beauty instead of busying yourself looking like supermodels,why dont you start busying yourself being beautiful in the eyes of God.. :)

Last edited: