Becoming love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cruisyazz

I just have to share this link below. It is from an American pastor Dan Mohler. His message of Gods love is simple yet so profound and if anyone that reads this has the time I would encourage them to watch it. It is a long vid but just give it 5 minutes and see if you don't get hooked!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ff9cscIvTVE

Nov 22, 2015
I like Dan. He has a great message about what the true Christian life is like....walking in love and total dependency on the grace and love of God in us. He calls us to what our true identity is in Christ......thanks for sharing.

I just have to share this link below. It is from an American pastor Dan Mohler. His message of Gods love is simple yet so profound and if anyone that reads this has the time I would encourage them to watch it. It is a long vid but just give it 5 minutes and see if you don't get hooked!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ff9cscIvTVE

Sep 4, 2012
Dan Mohler seems suspect. Sounds like a "grace" teacher. This was written about him in the comments section here > When Bethel Invades Your Church

"Dan Mohler is pretty weird too. He teaches kingdom theology and tells people that Christians have no sin. He says we don’t need to repent because we are sinless. "

Sep 4, 2012
And then Mohler says this here - Dan Mohler on a false grace message being taught today - which is impressive and right on the money.

It's about transformation. It's not about 'easy grace'. It's not about saying, "Well, everything's fine. God knows my heart". No, God knows your life! It [the Bible] says you'll be judged for your deeds, for your life before Christ, not your heart BECAUSE YOUR HEART REVEALS YOUR LIFE! It's a cop out. My life lived IS my heart revealed.

P

psalm6819

And then Mohler says this here - Dan Mohler on a false grace message being taught today - which is impressive and right on the money.

It's about transformation. It's not about 'easy grace'. It's not about saying, "Well, everything's fine. God knows my heart". No, God knows your life! It [the Bible] says you'll be judged for your deeds, for your life before Christ, not your heart BECAUSE YOUR HEART REVEALS YOUR LIFE! It's a cop out. My life lived IS my heart revealed.
Mines not and if the truth were to be told most of us are like Paul, the good that we would do, we don't, the bad that we would not, we do...but thanks be to Jesus Christ who paid for ALL my mistakes on the cross.

So go ahead and call me a hyper gracer, for where sin abounds His grace super abounds ...for His grace IS sufficient.

Nov 22, 2015
There will always be judaizers that come in and try to pervert the grace of Christ....just the same as happened to Paul. it is actually a good sign that the true gospel of the grace of Christ is being preached....:)

Mines not and if the truth were to be told most of us are like Paul, the good that we would do, we don't, the bad that we would not, we do...but thanks be to Jesus Christ who paid for ALL my mistakes on the cross.

So go ahead and call me a hyper gracer, for where sin abounds His grace super abounds ...for His grace IS sufficient.

Sep 4, 2012
There will always be judaizers that come in and try to pervert the grace of Christ....just the same as happened to Paul. ti is actually a good sign that the true gospel of the grace of Christ is being preached....:)
And on the other end, there will always be gnostic-minded people who come in and try to pervert the grace of Christ....just the same as happened to Paul and the other apostles. It is actually a good sign that the gospel of false grace is being exposed and opposed....:)

C

Cruisyazz

Well from my judgement of him he is preaching relationship. Relationship with the Lord is everything and out of that you don't want to sin against Him. Why would we hurt someone we love so much? Why do we love Him? Because he loved us first, more than we can comprehend.

Nov 22, 2015
Yes...I agree..anyone who has listened to Dan knows his heart towards the Lord is pure and he does teach relationship and being sold out in knowing Christ and what He has done. He does teach love is the ultimate fruit in the Christian's life. Unfortunately there are those that are against this teaching on the grace and love of God shown through what Jesus has done for us. Don't be discouraged - you did a good thing to share the love and grace of God. It will help others.....:)..thank you for sharing.

Well from my judgement of him he is preaching relationship. Relationship with the Lord is everything and out of that you don't want to sin against Him. Why would we hurt someone we love so much? Why do we love Him? Because he loved us first, more than we can comprehend.

C

coby

Dan Mohler seems suspect. Sounds like a "grace" teacher. This was written about him in the comments section here > When Bethel Invades Your Church

"Dan Mohler is pretty weird too. He teaches kingdom theology and tells people that Christians have no sin. He says we don’t need to repent because we are sinless. "
Well I heard him preaching on sin and he didn't say that at all.
He says if you pray all the time you're lead by the Spirit and He keeps you from sinning. Know who you are in Christ. Your old man died with him. If he sins he repents but because He's in Him all the time and prays so much he doesn't sin all day. He's in Romans 8 instead of 7.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
And on the other end, there will always be gnostic-minded people who come in and try to pervert the grace of Christ....just the same as happened to Paul and the other apostles. It is actually a good sign that the gospel of false grace is being exposed and opposed....:)
I deleted my first question because I felt it was kind of forward. lol Is it true that you don't believe in the Trinity as I read in another user's post?

Sep 4, 2012
I deleted my first question because I felt it was kind of forward. lol Is it true that you don't believe in the Trinity as I read in another user's post?
Christ is GOD, the holy spirit is GOD, the father is GOD. Any other questions?