T
tterr007
Guest
So, it's been a really crazy month.
I am still dealing with the broken pride/hurt/pain of being cheated on by my fiancé.
Hopefully when I start to focus more on what the Lord has called me to do that pain with melt away.
Speaking of focusing, I was out of focus for a while. Of course it did not get me anywhere but deeper into the hole of emptiness.
I remember this song by Fred Hammond and it says "Heartbreak may come as a distraction".
Heartbreak in fact is a distraction from the things of the Lord.
Focus, some days it eludes me. Other days it's like my life is in 1080p.
Singleness, is n interesting walk in itself.
Especially when you don't exactly have a bunch of friends or other distractions of like a job. lol
One of my aunt's wanted me to watch this youtube video by Juanita Bynum about singleness.
Something hat she said hit my-spirit.
She was saying that as a women every man that we've been with sexually is still inside us unless God purges them for us with the Word and the holy spirit.
No more sheets
enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdZ9ufUmSY
I am still dealing with the broken pride/hurt/pain of being cheated on by my fiancé.
Hopefully when I start to focus more on what the Lord has called me to do that pain with melt away.
Speaking of focusing, I was out of focus for a while. Of course it did not get me anywhere but deeper into the hole of emptiness.
I remember this song by Fred Hammond and it says "Heartbreak may come as a distraction".
Heartbreak in fact is a distraction from the things of the Lord.
Focus, some days it eludes me. Other days it's like my life is in 1080p.
Singleness, is n interesting walk in itself.
Especially when you don't exactly have a bunch of friends or other distractions of like a job. lol
One of my aunt's wanted me to watch this youtube video by Juanita Bynum about singleness.
Something hat she said hit my-spirit.
She was saying that as a women every man that we've been with sexually is still inside us unless God purges them for us with the Word and the holy spirit.
No more sheets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdZ9ufUmSY