Before HIS Judgment seat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
As good and noble as your intentions and pursuits may be, if they don’t culminate in the salvation of souls, they won’t mean much to GOD. Heaven recognizes those who have made soul-winning a priority; who promote the Gospel of CHRIST.
What the LORD will be interested in the most when you come before HIS Judgment seat is what you did with the Gospel. You must prove your relevance in the Kingdom by making sure your life counts in leading men and women to CHRIST.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thanks be to GOD for His Word in JESUS NAME.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You must prove your relevance in the Kingdom by making sure your life counts in leading men and women to CHRIST.

M

Miri

Not entirely right

Ephesians 2:8-10 NKJV
[8] For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;
it is the gift of God, [9] not of works, lest anyone should boast. [10] For we are
His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared
beforehand that we should walk in them.

We have all been given talents and gifts to further the kingdom of God and to do
his work and testify of God, directly or indirectly.

It might be the gift of musician / worshipper to prepare the hearts of people to
hear the gospel.

It might be preacher, teacher etc.

It might be a Sunday school teacher who tells the little ones about Jesus.

It might be a mother who faithfully prays for her sons (mother of John and Charles Wesley)

It might be that a person does not directly spread the gospel but supports others that do.
(the women who were with Jesus / those who might give financially etc).

It might be an individual at work who stands up for what they believe and risks a law suit
for not agreeing to a same sex marriage ceremony.

It might be a member of the underground persecuted church who ends up in prison (thinking
also of Joseph).

It might be a carer for an elderly person who works seven days a week looking after that
person so has little time for evangelising, but by their action they show the love of God to the
person they care for.

So many more examples too. :)

M

Miri

PS no where does it say God only values and loves evangelists.

EarsToHear

Jan 14, 2016
You can lead a horse to water as the old saying goes, but you cannot make him drink.

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Paul is saying, I was the one that planted the original church in Corinth, that made you babes in Christ. It is important that you understand what Paul is saying here, for it identifies exactly how true Christianity is to work. Apollos came along after the church was established and did the watering of the seed that Paul planted, or established. It is essential that each of these works took place, for the planting must take place before the watering will take effect. If there is no seed in the ground, there is nothing but water being wash over the barren ground; and when the seed is in the ground, it will die without water or just lay dormant.

I Corinthians 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God That giveth the increase.

In other words, any increase that comes to you, the church, or the knowledge that you or the congregation may have, comes from God. We are all one in Christ with many different offices within the same body of Christ. The divisions that enter into the Body of Christ originate within man, it is not of God. Try to base your understanding on the entire Word of God. It is important that you base your entire religion on Christ, and be a brother or sister to anyone that believes in Jesus Christ. It is God that gives the increase and not some denomination or man.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

That's because most of the world is deaf and blind, spiritually speaking, of course. Nothing new under the sun.

Romans 11:8 According as it is written (Isaiah 29:10), God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; unto this day.

Acts 28:25-27
25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoAken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Gop I think you have it wrong. God loves and treasures all his children not just soul winners he does however search for specific children that endearingly seek his heart and to know him. and also we don't have to prove ourselves to him our faith and our relationship with him is not work based I don't think we are to go before his judgment throne but I am however very excited to go before him in his throne room i often times wondered how it would be would I be kneeling like a knight in respect and willingness to serve would I be on my knees trembling because the force of his majesty is so overwhelming in tears from the utter beauty of it or would I be running to him in tears like a small child who finally gets to see his father after soooo long?

H

HisHolly

He never used the word evangelist. You assumed he only meant them. He's I feel much broader than that. What you laid out is exactly what I read him to say..

H

HisHolly

Gop I think you have it wrong. God loves and treasures all his children not just soul winners he does however search for specific children that endearingly seek his heart and to know him. and also we don't have to prove ourselves to him our faith and our relationship with him is not work based I don't think we are to go before his judgment throne but I am however very excited to go before him in his throne room i often times wondered how it would be would I be kneeling like a knight in respect and willingness to serve would I be on my knees trembling because the force of his majesty is so overwhelming in tears from the utter beauty of it or would I be running to him in tears like a small child who finally gets to see his father after soooo long?
Please re-read the word. Everyone will stand before his judgment throne. Talents, minas parable?
Do not judge anything before it's time bc Jesus will judge every thought and intent later.. paraphrasing of course..
We'll give an account for every idle word??
Just a few examples

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Please re-read the word. Everyone will stand before his judgment throne. Talents, minas parable?
Do not judge anything before it's time bc Jesus will judge every thought and intent later.. paraphrasing of course..
We'll give an account for every idle word??
Just a few examples
Yes I know the scripture but it seems to me that it's not as literal as it appears. I can't imagine after having a deep and intimate love and bond with him that I will stand before him to have my life weighed by the scales and being judged by every act every thought every screw up every sin this just doesn't seem right it's not grace it's not the freedom I have come to know in him it's not Love. I think rather this scripture is speaking of those who reject him till the end

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
all scripture is inspired by GOD and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, equipped for every good work (2Timothy 3:16-17)”.