Before I Remenissss

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DyingDaily

The Residual Of Time

I sit and ask myself if dependency is worth really worth it?
I don't know it depends let me think on these brand new ink pads.
I ask ME why I'm not wearing Nike Logos I can see,
I reply because, I Just, just do it.
People ask me why the stars be mad, probably their pawns be bad and I just spawn right through it. Right?
Like I'm just Lee that stupid.
Like the bunnies from the snow don't leave tracks right through it.
God if I'm here just let be true it.
Let's be fluid, I mean fluent in a trap I'm slue with.
Pyramids and coma dreams I must be lucid.
But keeping me is what steady be I stall right through it.
I must be ruins as my trust is ruined.
Not worthy me my worthless deeds must rust straight to it.
Expecting church to pay for fuel,

I solemnly swear I'm not Golem but I Gull 'em like I Poke 'em on as if I be Golem,
I thank you most graciously for funding the worlds lowest percent of advantage takers on with these problems.
Sarcasm. Stark chasm. ****** giggle as the God crack chisels at them.

D

DyingDaily

Never Eat Shredded Wheat, but the West just blew it, and I'm icy cold beyond your hold, I'm East Own my sacrifice be hue it. Overdosed on top of that now Michael Houde shoe it. Shew it? Low down no "blue" it? Ehhhhh, young money movement.
Not enough looking ovah, now it's greedy saps with the maple woods maneuver. May I be kept useful without smelling like a real left behind man doer? No sting, I'm beyond the pain of the heartless gain, now my lay down be on free to stay yet not what I would burn to say I grant you much newer. Stress fewer. Less Luther. My, Lucifer! Must be Michael slippin' noose and fur. If I kept going you would tow me through the truce of her. So I leavebe you with the trails of me, truth is I am scared to leave, I must be less new... er...