Before responding to Muslim/Arab

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GuitarPraise

If you are responding to posts in this section you should first understand the people posting here are inherently different and taught different beliefs from birth. We should not jump to conclusions just because there is a crazy question asked.

John 13:35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.

D

didymos

If you are responding to posts in this section you should first understand the people posting here are inherently different and taught different beliefs from birth. We should not jump to conclusions just because there is a crazy question asked.

John 13:35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
Not necessarily. This forum is for arab christians premarily, NOT for muslims.

G

GuitarPraise

How many people have you converted by hate?

Apr 20, 2012
meccatochrist.org

I'm glad that YOU can see the difference , but no matter how you tell them they wouldn't understand !
I tried before you and I gave up !

G

GuitarPraise

How many people were converted by hearing the truth? Quite a bit!
If sharing the truth was all it took to reach people there would be no unsaved.

1 Corinthians 13: ... and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.

L

leonardronaldo

If sharing the truth was all it took to reach people there would be no unsaved.

1 Corinthians 13: ... and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.
So you'd rather the unsaved, including muslims, not to hear the truth and damned into hell, than for them to hear the truth and possibly given grace by God through faith?
Very loving of you.

A

al-Ahad

Last edited by a moderator:
A

al-Ahad

I'm glad that YOU can see the difference , but no matter how you tell them they wouldn't understand !
I tried before you and I gave up !
You've done your bit, that's all that matters. Guidance comes or is generated from above (by God), and not through (what you may consider to be) a convincing argument. John 3:3 is where you find the term generated from above (translated to be born again). We humans are the tools by which the message is delivered, it is for Him to guide the hearts and minds of men. So I hope you're not disappointed with your effort brother, like I said, you've done your bit the best way you know how, now trust in God and leave it to Him to do as He Wills.

God bless.