Beheading in the United States....just what we need

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2005
Reminds me of that founder of Bridges TV. The purpose of it was to acquaint Americans with cable on the virtues of Islam.

He separated his wife's head from her body about ten miles from where I grew up.

B

BarlyGurl

America... meet Jihad.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Only the gang tats on his chest give me a sliver of hope that the motive was elsewhere; but the victims being Coptic...eh, I doubt it.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
jihad?
why are we so quick, so willing to make this into a (un)holy war already with no real facts?
the guy was a criminal, for starters, not 'religious'. and neither were the victims 'religious'.

but the press love to slip muslim in there.
that would be like "Christian Billy-Jo-Bob Dickson charged in murder of two. Dickson, a felon with a record for bank robbery shot the victims, stole their Mercedes, then tried to cover it up by disposing of their remains.... "

like seriously? the important part of the story is that Billy-Jo-Bob went to church once? or someone said he was a christian?

the original link came from WND though, so not suprising. let's check the story as it unfolds.
maybe it is jihad:rolleyes:
but i highly doubt it.

CRIME
NJ ‘MUSLIM’ MAN ACCUSED OF CUTTING OFF VICTIMS’ HEADS AND HANDS IN GRISLY MURDER CASE

NJ ‘Muslim’ Man Accused of Cutting Off Victims’ Heads and Hands in Grisly Murder Case | TheBlaze.com

zone

Jun 13, 2010
WND quotes notorious hate-monger/holy war advocate Pamela Geller on the story.
look what she says:

Pamela Geller, who blogs about Islam at Atlas Shrugs, said it “appear have been a ritual killing, religious in nature.”

“The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt),” she wrote.

“The killing evokes this passage in the Quran: ‘When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!” – Quran 8:12.”

Samy Hohareb, a friend of the victims, said, “I leave it for the police and the investigation.”

The New York Daily News reported Ibrahim was nabbed by detectives on Sunday after the bodies were found.

Authorities said the suspect was found driving a white Mercedes Benz that belonged to one of the victims.

Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S. < click

~

here's Geller's site, Atlas Shrugs:

Biography
Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of Atlas Shrugs.com and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is the author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America, (foreword by Ambassador John Bolton), (Simon & Schuster). Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance (WND Books). She is also a regular columnist for World Net Daily, the American Thinker, and other publications.

Atlas Shrugs < click

~

she's responsible for this subway/billboard campaign:

"Geller and Spencer are probably the most important propagandizing Islamophobes in the world, these people's voices speak very loudly — not just here in the United States but overseas." Heidi Beirich, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project

~

Jews Against Islamophobia (JAI), a coalition of three Jewish organizations, condemns the hate-mongering ads, sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), that will begin appearing in New York City subway stations the last week of September. “During this period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which, for many Jews, is a time of reflection and introspection, we must recommit ourselves to standing up against these ads and all forms of Islamophobia,” pledged JAI member Marjorie Dove Kent, executive director of Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (JFREJ), one of JAI’s member groups.
Philip Weiss

i'm not defending Islam, or this guy Ibrahim.
but can we take note of the common-denominator-spin-doctors in this story?:rolleyes:
maybe it was jihad...like i said i doubt it.

but it really doesn't matter anyways - the story is out as such and that's what we apparently want to believe.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
...i'm not defending Islam, or this guy Ibrahim.
but can we take note of the common-denominator-spin-doctors in this story?:rolleyes:
maybe it was jihad...like i said i doubt it.

but it really doesn't matter anyways - the story is out as such and that's what we apparently want to believe.
Strange that these same forces who appear to be a frontline against islamism indirectly, at least, supported islamist forces during the so called arab spring in Libya, Egypt, Syria etc. In some cases thereby causing further pressure on christians and other religious and ethnic minorities. There are underlying interests here which cares less about ideology and religion, more of control and dragging west into dirty wars.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Strange that these same forces who appear to be a frontline against islamism indirectly, at least, supported islamist forces during the so called arab spring in Libya, Egypt, Syria etc. In some cases thereby causing further pressure on christians and other religious and ethnic minorities. There are underlying interests here which cares less about ideology and religion, more of control and dragging west into dirty wars.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
no offense intended to the OP or others who contributed to this thread.

it's just maybe a good idea to look at what's being said and by whom...before accepting the "official story"

agree or disagree, let's get the facts.
love zone.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
no offense intended to the OP or others who contributed to this thread.

it's just maybe a good idea to look at what's being said and by whom...before accepting the "official story"

agree or disagree, let's get the facts.
love zone.
I'm not sure if you read post#4.
They are still looking for a motive.

B

BarlyGurl

jihad?
why are we so quick, so willing to make this into a (un)holy war already with no real facts?
the guy was a criminal, for starters, not 'religious'. and neither were the victims 'religious'.

Okay zone.... it was just a drug killing and the beheading and hand removal was about not identifying the bodies... never mind that they parts were all buried in the same backyard. Or that the "killer" was actually driving the victims car???? cuz no jihad-er would be so insanely bold as to think they would get away with it... allah being for them and all. It was just a random double murder....they happen sometimes.
BTW all wars are (un)holy... everyone serves A god.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I'm not sure if you read post#4.
They are still looking for a motive.

right. and when they do, if the guy is not legally insane; there is evidence he is networked with jihadists; or even if he just yells "Allahu Akbar this is Jihad"....then we can say "oh it's islamic jihad".

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Okay zone.... it was just a drug killing and the beheading and hand removal was about not identifying the bodies... never mind that they parts were all buried in the same backyard. Or that the "killer" was actually driving the victims car???? cuz no jihad-er would be so insanely bold as to think they would get away with it... allah being for them and all. It was just a random double murder....they happen sometimes.
BTW all wars are (un)holy... everyone serves A god.[/COLOR]
are you being sarcastic, as in you are CERTAIN this was a case of islamic extremist Jihad?

i thought you were MISS CONSTITUTION....i.e: the guy is innocent until proven guilty

and you're just making excuses for your own bigotry.
be my guest.

my hunch is the guy was a run-of-the-mill criminal and murderer.
who at one time other had some affiliation with the religion of Islam.

probably 'converted' while behind bars in America.
spare me your fake righteous indignation Barly.
if you choose to whipped into your Orwellian 5 minutes of Hate against Muslims because NWD went all Islamo-hate, go for it.

i'll wait for the facts to come out. even then i'll be wary of the sources.
i could be wrong. but i'll be wrong for the right reasons.

Last edited:
P

psychomom

Until people recognize that one of the goals of cultural Marxism is war between they just hardly care whom,
the whole picture cannot be properly seen.

Look at the entire 20th century...from WWI to the present day, really. It's about money and control and who will (and does) have both.

Not to diminish actual human suffering. :(
But those people (us) are merely fodder, not even actual human beings, to the PTB.
May God have mercy on us all.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
...probably 'converted' while behind bars in America...
In a certain village in Syria the majority of the (anti-government) islamists were from Luton, UK.

P

psychomom

Speaking of Orwell...read it (1984), if you haven't lately.

Ministry of Peace=war
Ministry of Love=torture
Ministry of Plenty=rationing

nothing is what it seems.
please, believe the 'fourth estate' is complicit in the evils of the world.

B

BarlyGurl

are you being sarcastic, as in you are CERTAIN this was a case of islamic extremist Jihad?
i thought you were MISS CONSTITUTION....i.e: the guy is innocent until proven guilty
and you're just making excuses for your own bigotry.
be my guest.
my hunch is the guy was a run-of-the-mill criminal and murderer.
who at one time other had some affiliation with the religion of Islam.
probably 'converted' while behind bars in America.
spare me your fake righteous indignation Barly.
if you choose to whipped into your Orwellian 5 minutes of Hate against Muslims because NWD went all Islamo-hate, go for it.
i'll wait for the facts to come out. even then i'll be wary of the sources.
i could be wrong. but i'll be wrong for the right reasons.

I do notice that you have gone off in several different directions while calling me a bigot... all of them are nowhere near the bulls-eye regarding what I was saying, think, believe or practice... suffice it to say we are not in agreement here on an assortment of levels... "but it really doesn't matter anyways - the story is out as such and that's what you apparently want to believe."

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I do notice that you have gone off in several different directions while calling me a bigot... all of them are nowhere near the bulls-eye regarding what I was saying, think, believe or practice... suffice it to say we are not in agreement here on an assortment of levels... "but it really doesn't matter anyways - the story is out as such and that's what you apparently want to believe."
mkay Barly

BTW all wars are (un)holy... everyone serves A god.
i do apologize for going off on you. perhaps i jumped to conclusions about your post.

you're entitled to jump to conclusions if you want to....as i am.