BEHIND EVERY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Behind many smiles lives the presence of sadness
Behind the presence of sadness lives the smile of hope
Behind the smile of hope is the birth of a dream
Behind the birth of a dream is a
desire for change

Every desire for change is born
from dissatisfaction
Every dissatisfaction is cradled by
an emptiness
Every emptiness swims in an ocean of failure
Every failure is the product of a fallen world

Behind a fallen world is the very essence of sin
Behind the essence of sin lies the spiritual war
Behing every spiritual war eternity is at stake
Behind the stake of eternity your life is to stand

Every life that stands is held by a loving prayer
Every loving prayer covers each precious soul
Every precious soul is watched by Gods holy eye
Every Holy eye sees the blood of the lamb

"Behind every smile God sees every single tear
Behind ever tear God sees your deepest need
Beind every deepest need God sees you want change
Behind every change you want God WILL MAKE A WAY"

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Really well written! Do you wrote for a living or have you published anything?
Hi Tararose thanks for checking out this poem...👌I am.blessed by your comments.
I have always been good at writing and I joined a few writing apps over the last couple of years..where people post poems,creative writing ect..never published anything though..😊😊😊

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Ok cool, you clearly have a gift for it :)

I am not too bad at writing , but typos are my downfall when I use my mobile to write posts etc. Always making mistakes lol autocorrect usually messes up when I don’t 😂

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020

I am not too bad at writing , but typos are my downfall when I use my mobile to write posts etc. Always making mistakes lol autocorrect usually messes up when I don’t 😂
Awwww thanks my dear.
well to b honest with you...typing is a bit of a nightmare for me too...but if you just take your time and check each line with Gods help let your light shine...
So pl don't allow technology to prevent you from allowing your writing to manifest.I believe in you totally so..go for it.
I would love to see ur writing..it would be great..👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020

I even created a thread asking others wha they thought about me writing the odd love poem here (not written to any one on particular)..and all said it would be fine (except one)...so I did a love poem in here...so if I can or myself forward to do that....then I am sure that the desire to write within you will become greater than then technical know hows of typing the text...
you can do this..💪💪💪

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
You live up to the name :) thanks
well...I believe that if you have something within you its inside you for a reason and coz I do write I therefore identify with that part of you..✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻😊😊