Behind the Mask

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Behind the Mask, is beyond words... Empty from within, feeling forgotten in this place called world. Reaching to strangers to fill a void...with such desperation of longing to belong and to be heard. Wishing daily to be someone else...this season has been going on far too long, got me second guessing myself.

Yet I hear a still voice telling me too hold on, your loneliness will not be in vain...But tears fill my heart every holiday that has already taken place...Living through what TV calls a complete family. Waiting on my own so eagerly....

Trying hard not to be envious of others, yet I reflect on what I see, surrounded by silence that only angers me...Trying to grasp the silence that likes to grip me so tightly. I want to yell out loud what’s wrong with me! Why do people not like me! Why do they run away from me faster then they walk towards to me...

Justifying who I am and convincing them why they should love me...Yelling from within, here is the evidence why do they refuse too believe me? Here, I give you my heart at least what’s left of it...I know its bleeding, but if you truly love me, you can help me mend it...But some how its return to me, just how I presented it....

Time to put on the mask to hide what’s underneath, just smile and laugh, now that's what they believe...Don't reveal what others can't understand, wounds are too heavy it will fall right out there hands...

Behind the Mask, is beyond words... Empty from within, feeling forgotten in this place called world...

J

jkalyna

This is true how some people feel alone without Jesus, we all get pulled into a darkness like a current that pulls us away from faith in God. The secret to this, is "the joy of the Lord is my strenght", when we enter into praise and worship, prayer and thanksgiving, we get strengtened and are given the ability to return to the place of peace with the one who loves us..