"Behold The Bridegroom Approaches"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I thought you said "bye" and you would have no part with charasmatics or mystics yet you continue on this post? Does not the bible say that those that are double minded unstable? Tossed by the wind? I wish you would make your mind up Zone.

LOL....i am called to defend the faith twofeet.
i never said i wasn't going to post why i am against mysticism and charismania.
i'll post here if i feel like it.
thanks.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
My bible says the word of God is living and active.
You can't draw a distinction between the words in the Bible and something else you label as"faith based on the living Word who speaks those words to one in a real-life relationship."

Gods word is living. PERIOD. No distinctions. No separations.

Hebrews 4 12

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

T

twofeet

That reminds me of a dream I had gatecrashing a very important meeting my adoptive brother was leading in business.......but in my dream I actually used a sofa to "skateboard" down the stars. I woke up belly laughing at my dream so much so it woke my kids up!