Being a Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

ladylockheart85

It's so hard being a christian when your surrounded by negative people.No one ever thought me how to be a christian so everything i'm learning and doing is on my own and with the help god,i just want to be a better christian but its so hard.

maxima

Dec 14, 2012
there is nothing so impossible ,yeah i know its so hard to cope ,to being a christain requires much from you,but the secret is : u have to associate with christains,that a lone is a key factor that will enable you build a more formidable relationship with God and people of God...am not better anyway but i try to improve every day....it helps ,sweetheart ,it really helps,associate your self with good people of Gof and u would see that the change will come

maxima

Dec 14, 2012
there is nothing so impossible ,yeah i know its so hard to cope ,to being a christain requires much from you,but the secret is : u have to associate with christains,that a lone is a key factor that will enable you build a more formidable relationship with God and people of God...am not better anyway but i try to improve every day....it helps ,sweetheart ,it really helps,associate your self with good people of *God and u would see that the change will come

N

nonicknametouse

Hi, when we become Christians we become new creations. Everything we ever did in our past is now forgiven, so we can have a new start. It does take time to make changes in your life, but remember that you can't do anything on your own strength. John 15:5 says I am the vine you are the branches, if a man abides in me ,I will abide in him and he will bear much fruit, apart from me you can do nothing. Sometimes we need to let go of the things in our life that keeps us from growing in the Lord. That means if something you are doing does not line up with God's word you need a heart change in that area . You need to pray about this and ask the Lord to show you where to begin a heart change. He has a plan for you to prosper you and not harm you , to give you hope and a future Jeremiah 29:11. Trust Him, He knows you and in His perfect timing He will change your heart, one area at a time. Be encouraged. It is such a joy to see a young girl like yourself wanting to grow in the Lord.

U

Ugly

Being a Christian is hard, whether you were raised in it, or new to it. Look at Jesus, even his life was difficult, and he was the savior of the world. Don't let the difficulties hinder you, but face them head on. Difficulties are the things God uses to help us grow stronger. Don't shy away from them but push through so that you can gain the growth and wisdom God is trying to teach you.

L

Live4Yeshua

Walking the narrow road has never been easy for anyone....My dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful test you are suffering, as though something unusual were happening to you. Rather be glad that you are sharing Christ's sufferings, so that you may be full of joy when his glory is revealed. 1 Peter 4:12, 13 ...This is why fellowship in Christ is vital. You need to be integrated in a church with loving people who can help you grow and learn some things by there experience. But prayer and intimate relationship with Jesus is #1. When times get hard pray and if you can't pray Worship! Praise and worship Him in music it is so powerful!! Also I recommend Rick Warrens book called "The Purpose Driven Life" amazing book that talks about all those questions we have as a Christian.

if you ever need someone to talk to or have any questions about this feel free to message me. But be warned once i start talking i have a hard time stopping cause its right up my alley! haha. Blessings my sister in Christ!