Being indifferent to politics in your country is no longer an option? Rise: In Defense of Judeo-Christian Values and Freedom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CandieM

There was a long span of time in my life that I was totally apathetic about politics. Now, the idea of losing the freedom I have to do what I want and go where I want to go and buy what I want to buy ─ just the choice to do that for myself, simply because I can ─ terrifies me. My goal is to have some transportation take me to vote this year. It's my first time and it makes me nervous, but it's a goal that I want to pursue because there is an overwhelming feeling of doom inside of me if I don't. It was never there before. It is now.

I don't care how I risk losing my freedom ─ better yet, how we risk losing our freedom, as Americans ─ but I do not want it to happen. I do not want to be a contributing factor to the strong possibility that it may happen.

Feb 28, 2016
11COR. 6:17-18.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be you separate, saith The Lord, and touch not
the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
And will be a Father unto you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, saith The Lord Almighty.

LUKE 6:22.
Blessed are you, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for The Son of man's sake.

HEB. 7:25.
Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him,
seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.

1COR. 10:21.
You cannot drink the cup of The Lord, and the cup of devils: you cannot be partakers
of The Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

HEB. 3:14-15.
For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
While it is said, To day if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

11PETER 1:4.
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers
of The Divine Nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

REV. 18:4.
And I heard another Voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you be not partakers
of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.