Being judged :( and the prodigal son and daughter

• Thread starter PrayerWarrior4Jesus
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrayerWarrior4Jesus

i dont know if i am feeling like the only one in here
but im tired of the puffed up attitudes with some of the Christians
Jesus said we are to love one anther yet i see Judgment and somtimes its so bad it
is like a stench in the nostrils if Jesus could smell it he would be offended

So before you judge someone in here remember you are no better than them
WE all are sinners , and saved only by HIS grace
we can use a loving rebuke to help them using GODS word
but when we point fingers and tell others how to live when we need to take the very plank out of our own eyes !

i have seen so many young prodigals crying to come home yet seldom do i hear
We love you We are praying for you and We will be there for you

sorry but since i have joined in here its been nothing but a judging match
like a rooster fight , first one who draws blood wins ???
so i will log off peacfully and not be apart of this mayham at times

i am going to be in the rooms only to pray for others
but as for discussion im done ...
my testimony has also been judged and the very things i want to share from my heart have been bashed around and only by a few in the whole forum :/

Please note i am always here if you need prayer this is my gift GOD has blessed me with to help others , my hearts desire is to show the LOVE of Jesus not judgement

like Grandma used to tell me too many chiefs and not enough little indians make a WAR
let those who have wisdom do the rebuke

my life has been one of such of the ashes of pain , abuse and neglect so i can relate to the prodigal and YES there is hope for them so stop judging them or their life
the good shepard will leave the whole flock to find that one lost lamb !
remember than when you feel so far away from GOD and HE will reach you in the darkest of places , shine that light a be there with staff in hand to catch you if you fall

GOD bless you
Deborah Leah
Prayer Warrior for Jesus

P

princessbella

great words

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im so sorry that this is all you have known at this site.
There are many caring people here, it just takes time to see them. :)
You know what I love most about the story of the pogdical son?
That the true inhearitance was not the money and lands.
The true inhearitance could not be lost.
Because the true inhearitance is the love of the father. :)
I hope in time you will see this love in Jesus here.

God bless.
pickles

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
It sounds like you've been in the bible discussion forum. I make it a point not to go in there. :)

C

choZn

There are many great people on this site; many great christians all at different points in their own personal journeys of faith. There are also those who are curious, looking for answers that elude their own sense of reason. There are unbelievers, sceptics, agnostics, and haters. All have one thing in common: we are drawn here by the very spirit and power of God. While another's cutting remark may hurt, it is only our own that we are responsible for. I pray that God take your awesome passion and use it for His glory to bless others, wherever He chooses, and in turn bless you.

D

dmdave17

It sounds like you've been in the bible discussion forum. I make it a point not to go in there. :)
Good advice! Whenever, I come across one of those "discussions" I am reminded of Paul's admonition to Timothy. "Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:14-15)

E

emmajade

I am so sorry you have been treated unkindly Deb! I wish I knew how to offer you some encouragement. I understand the need to withdraw sometimes though. I do it a lot. Thanks for reminding me the importance of dealing with everyone in love. Hugs.

P

pmack74

Hi,

I only need to utter the word d*vorce sometimes in Christian company and I feel like the worst person alive. This usually happens when I am with people whom God has blessed with a very happy marriage (beautiful children optional) or people younger than I who have never been married, let alone in an abusive one.

Remember what the Bible says about specks of dust and planks of wood.

J

judgedebra

I think your taking judgement as comdemnation, we are to judge within the chruch.

1 corinthians: chapter 6-1-11: 1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to the law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? 2: Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters. 3: Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? 4: If then you have judgements concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5: I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to *judge between his brethren? 6: But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers! 7: Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated? 8: No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10: nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11: And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

C

carpetmanswife

i dont know if i am feeling like the only one in here
but im tired of the puffed up attitudes with some of the Christians
Jesus said we are to love one anther yet i see Judgment and somtimes its so bad it
is like a stench in the nostrils if Jesus could smell it he would be offended

So before you judge someone in here remember you are no better than them
WE all are sinners , and saved only by HIS grace
we can use a loving rebuke to help them using GODS word
but when we point fingers and tell others how to live when we need to take the very plank out of our own eyes !

i have seen so many young prodigals crying to come home yet seldom do i hear
We love you We are praying for you and We will be there for you

sorry but since i have joined in here its been nothing but a judging match
like a rooster fight , first one who draws blood wins ???
so i will log off peacfully and not be apart of this mayham at times

i am going to be in the rooms only to pray for others
but as for discussion im done ...
my testimony has also been judged and the very things i want to share from my heart have been bashed around and only by a few in the whole forum :/

Please note i am always here if you need prayer this is my gift GOD has blessed me with to help others , my hearts desire is to show the LOVE of Jesus not judgement

like Grandma used to tell me too many chiefs and not enough little indians make a WAR
let those who have wisdom do the rebuke

my life has been one of such of the ashes of pain , abuse and neglect so i can relate to the prodigal and YES there is hope for them so stop judging them or their life
the good shepard will leave the whole flock to find that one lost lamb !
remember than when you feel so far away from GOD and HE will reach you in the darkest of places , shine that light a be there with staff in hand to catch you if you fall

GOD bless you
Deborah Leah
Prayer Warrior for Jesus
Another great point to take from the prodigal son story is : remember the son that " never left and stayed by his fathers side ? the jealousy and anger he felt. Many times that is still true unfortunately, dont be discouraged , we seek to please God not man . Gb :)