Yes, Fredjames.
And I certainly see yours as well.
As I just told you, please start a thread about this topic so as not to disrespect the person who started this original thread, and I will be happy to answer you further there.
God bless.
As it is written, 'GOD requires true worshipers to worship HIM in 'spirit' and 'truth', even 'witnessing' in this Forum of HIS, honoring CHRIST of the written New Covenant/Testament/Agreement.
This is not 'based' on your 'tread' reply, but the 'aftermath' of 'lawlessness'.
You have not 'witnessed' mine, but of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, 'as a reminder' and 'a stir up of memory' to all, as written according to the New Covenant/Testament/Agreement, in order to 'contain' the 'gifted spirit', to 'labor' in 'submissive' and 'obedient' to the written grace and Truth given and made.
Apart from 'these', as it is written, this is just a market place, where 'robbers' and 'thieves' hide.