Being with Your friend together serving God faithfully

  • Thread starter Thread starter its_nana
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

its_nana

Guest
I'm asking for advice and prayers.... I had my bestfriend, a young Evangelist who called God 3 years ago, and I walked together with Him, also with our mentors and co-believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.. I and my bestfriend are very open to each other, we tell secrets, we advice one another in accordance to the Word of God but after those years,, he confessed that his admiring me. And talks about what if's in the dutire to come. But i dont have the same feelings for him. I dont want to hurt his feelings nor destroy our friendship and also the ministry God has given to us.. asking for your prayers also that the enemy cannot continue his plans in playing with the feelings of God's children.