M
meghan1993
Guest
[FONT="arial" ]It is impossible to say we didn’t know how to have faith. In one form or another we had been living by faith, even if it was just faith in reason. Faith is in our make-up. It’s part of being human. So don’t worry about not being able to have faith in something bigger than yourself, you’ve already done that.[/FONT]
[FONT="arial" ]Now faith in God, here we must be open-minded. We must remain open-minded to see the miracles that have occurred in our lives. Let me assure you the age of miracles has not passed. I see them every day. And they are very strong evidence as to why I should believe in God. Also we must be open-minded to hear other points of view from people around us that could be God’s voice speaking to us through our fellow man. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten inspired at Church by the priest saying something, or when my best friend makes a comment to me on the phone about a decision I’m about to make. The Holy Spirit is alive in us and if you’re open-minded, you’ll hear it and God will be with you.[/FONT]