believeing God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kshine

The bible says that If we ask God believeing that we shall receive it without wavering it shall be mine.my chidren and I are asking that God to bless our finances big enough to purchase a car. I can't afford any payments. So please stand in agreemt believing also he will do what he said he will do for those who love him. And we will be blessed. Thank u

Last edited:
E

Empowered

Wow, its great to have that kind of belief. I too and asking God to bless and watch over my finances so that I can pay my bills and keep food on the table for me and my children. He has been doing it too. We have to keep on believing and never doubt Him and his promises. I hope that you get your car. Trust God and he will come through for you one way or another.

K

kshine

He has been coming through. I know it may seem a little much but he is God and I really cant afford a payment. My dad died in 2009 I got 50,000 and dont have a penney to show for it. I help ppl but I also was not so smart. And I wasnt even asking at that time my died died unexpectecly and he had just got the insurance so it was real crazy but anyway thank you and I will keep you in my prayers.