Believers4Christ Versus Christ4Believers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 21, 2012
Alot of the zeal going on today in christianity has believers hyping themselves up by their commitment & their dedication for Christ.

I wish to address those that want to believe but cannot find it in themselves to make such a commitment and dedication for Christ.

Please know that Christ has no confidence in you nor in your flesh to do that.

He wants you to place confidence in Him that by the New Covenant, He is committed to helping you to follow Him and break sin's power over your life so that it will no longer have dominion over you. He will be your Good Shepherd and not just your Saviour in helping you to continue in His words as kept in the King James Bible to be His disciple so that you may brear fruit that your joy may be full.

When it all comes down to Him in Heaven in the future, it will be what Jesus Christ has done for us, is doing, and will do in this present life for which we would give Him all the glory & thanksgiving for in Heaven.

So christianity isn't really about "Believers4Christ" as it is about "Christ4Believers".

This is why little children are free to come to Him for all they can do is trust the Lord.

Mark 10:13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

It is the religious people that have a hard time surrendering in trusting Him to do His work in them. To set aside our religious zeal with His help in accepting His zeal for us is key to having an abundant life in Christ wherein our joy may be full.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. 11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Galatians 5:1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage....5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Believers4Christ is more of a rudiment as found in other religions of the world as there will always be followers that testify of their zeal, but Christ4Believers is something that other religions of the world cannot identify with because God really loves us that much.

So don't think Jesus Christ is the Saviour Who left and said, "Good luck, you poor saps. You will need it."

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth....20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Because all power has been given unto Him, and that He is with us always as our Good Shepherd so that we may have good cheer is because He will overcome it for us.

John 16:33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Jesus Christ really is the Good News to man. So believe on Him today.