Benny Hinn Confesses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
In case you have not heard or seen this, Benny Hinn has confessed and repented and rebuked the "Prosperity Gospel...……..

Do you think he is being honest or did he get saved??????

What he said is what a lot of preachers have been saying for a long time.

2 Peter 2:3 ...
'And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you.'
If he gives up every dime he has made under his faux ministry.........

Chester

May 23, 2016
Loco,
I think we should all be joyous whenever a sinner repents.
We should be nothing but happy.
We should be happy, and joyous, and ready to welcome the person with open arms.... regardless of their past.

We should pray for this repentance in others, and hope for it, and long for it.
We should desire, not the destruction of the lost or the wicked, but their conversion.
We should desire this with all our hearts.
And we should be fully joyous when repentance occurs.

However, I just cannot see that this is the scenario we're dealing with here.
The scenario in front of us seems to be the exact opposite of repentance.
There are many things he said in this video, many little things I haven't pointed out yet or addressed, that would all seem to clearly indicate the very opposite of repentance.

There is a lot of subtlety, and a lot of oddness, in all of the particular things he said.
It's all extremely odd.
If I went through the video sentence by sentence, and pointed out all of the discrepancies, and holes, and bizarre psychology, and extreme subtlety of language, and even the subtle shiftings of culpability from himself onto others... I'm afraid it would leave little doubt.
This wasn't a confession of genuine repentance.
This was a very careful, very contrived, and very skillful message, by a master orator, who has been deceiving the flock for a very long time.

Whenever there is real repentance, we should be joyful, and welcome the person with open arms.
We should let go of their past, just as Christ has.

But I am, unfortunately, fully convinced this is not the particular case before us.

God Bless
I agree completely - I see no real repentance displayed in the video - but I hold out hope that I am wrong . . .

Dec 28, 2016
In case you have not heard or seen this, Benny Hinn has confessed and repented and rebuked the "Prosperity Gospel...……..

Do you think he is being honest or did he get saved??????

What he said is what a lot of preachers have been saying for a long time.

2 Peter 2:3 ...
'And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you.'
If God indeed granted him repentance, then it will bear fruit; Acts 11:18; 2 Timothy 2:24-26. If not, it is only remorse. 2 Corinthians 7:10. Let's all note Matthew 27:3 as well.

Nov 13, 2019
He needs to stop preaching and give the money back if he really means it. This guy is still a con. My brother showed me leviticus 6. Look what it reads...