Benny Hinn

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
in truth, all god did was open the ass's mouth,the ass could see the angel of the lord with his sword, and did not want to die either.

god was angry with the prophet because he was on his way to curse the people of god.

maybe that should say something to us.

Feb 3, 2010
I never would have picked this thread to continue on like it has.....I guess everyone wants to get their chance to call benny hinn an ass.

Feb 19, 2010
Well you'll all give account to God why you slander a man of God based on hearsay and false testimony.
I most certainly will, and I'll point out where in His Word I am justified in questioning Hinn's actions :)

Feb 19, 2010
I never would have picked this thread to continue on like it has.....I guess everyone wants to get their chance to call benny hinn an ass.
Nah, I've lost interest in Hinn. I'm more trying to point out inaccuracies, that they might be corrected.

Jan 8, 2009
I most certainly will, and I'll point out where in His Word I am justified in questioning Hinn's actions :)
Oh you most certainly will :D.

M

miktre

Worth a watch.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8B4NwI07pI[/video]​

Jan 8, 2009
"if I was really fooling people, over 35 years of it, I'd be found out by now"

Excellent point.

"I am not the healer".

Another excellent point.

For those who think he doesn't preach the gospel listen to how he speaks against Oprah Winfrey's beliefs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE4NAapR8zg&feature=related

Oprah Winfrey is an example of a false teacher. Hinn in comparison is not.

Mar 22, 2011
I have been a huge fan of Benny Hinn. I used to watch his show since I was a kid. But there are a few videos on the internet that bother me and get me all shaky with my faith. Are they real?

YouTube - Exposing Benny Hinn (and other false healers) PART 1

YouTube - Exposing Benny Hinn (and other false healers) PART 2

YouTube - An Ex-Faith Healer Explains The Tricks Used(WOTM Radio)

Regards

Clement
them man ya, SATAN SEND THEM . STRAIGHT FROM HELL, FIRE FI THEM STAR

S

Scotth1960

I have been a huge fan of Benny Hinn. I used to watch his show since I was a kid. But there are a few videos on the internet that bother me and get me all shaky with my faith. Are they real?

YouTube - Exposing Benny Hinn (and other false healers) PART 1

Facts On Benny Hinn:

Benny Hinn: PROOF OF FRAUD & SCAM & DIVORCE

Take care.

Scott Harrington, Erie, PA