Best April Fools Prank

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lalilo

Who has pulled off the best April Fools Prank today?

I tried the old "do you sell left handed screwdrivers" prank today, but the guy knew it was me.

T

thimsrebma

Okay so I dont so April fools pranks anymore but I pulled off the best one ever as a child.

When i was in third grade I and several classmates decided we were gonna April Fool our teacher. We convinced the principal to tell her that she was fired. Sometime during the day, the principal came into the classroom and told our teacher in front of the entire class that she had been let go. Our poor teacher was standing there so mortified. We could tell she was about to cry. Then we yelled April Fool's. And she screamed. That probably was one of the worst things I have ever done to someone.

As a side note, though not very important - Now my former 3rd grade teacher is a pricipal herself, and my former pricipal is still a pricipal at a new school that my nephew attends. And I am a teacher.

N

NukePooch

I had completely forgot about April 1, so this is the best I could do on spur-of-the-moment.
I bought a new (used) car yesterday, took it to work for the first time today. The guys were razzing me about it, so I began to tell them how I got such a bad deal...that the dealership coerced and berated me into signing the loan papers before telling me any loan terms, and so as a result I'm paying $484 a month for 84 months on a five-year-old car... I told my co-workers that I was thinking of filing a lawsuit or bankruptcy or something to get out of it... They were all concerned and helpful until I told them the truth...then they razzed me even worse.

N

NukePooch

Okay so I dont so April fools pranks anymore but I pulled off the best one ever as a child.

When i was in third grade I and several classmates decided we were gonna April Fool our teacher. We convinced the principal to tell her that she was fired. Sometime during the day, the principal came into the classroom and told our teacher in front of the entire class that she had been let go. Our poor teacher was standing there so mortified. We could tell she was about to cry. Then we yelled April Fool's. And she screamed. That probably was one of the worst things I have ever done to someone.

As a side note, though not very important - Now my former 3rd grade teacher is a pricipal herself, and my former pricipal is still a pricipal at a new school that my nephew attends. And I am a teacher.
...and yet people wondered why the entire class failed that year...

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

Aww I love that story! And all the outcomes too! :D

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I had completely forgot about April 1, so this is the best I could do on spur-of-the-moment.
I bought a new (used) car yesterday, took it to work for the first time today. The guys were razzing me about it, so I began to tell them how I got such a bad deal...that the dealership coerced and berated me into signing the loan papers before telling me any loan terms, and so as a result I'm paying $484 a month for 84 months on a five-year-old car... I told my co-workers that I was thinking of filing a lawsuit or bankruptcy or something to get out of it... They were all concerned and helpful until I told them the truth...then they razzed me even worse.
Let me see if I can guess.....a 2009 mustang gt?

N

NukePooch

Nope...I'm waaaay too practical for that. I would love a toy, but just can't bring myself to get one...I am so practical that I very rarely get what i want instead of what I need. I got rid of my sedan, which is quite possibly the most useless and impractical car design on the market (probably why they sell so many of em here in America...) and bought a crossover SUV/wagon thing...a 2006 Saturn Vue.
Now I have space to haul people AND stuff. With the sedan, it was just people without stuff. Don't know if anyone noticed, but people almost always have stuff.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Nope...I'm waaaay too practical for that. I would love a toy, but just can't bring myself to get one...I am so practical that I very rarely get what i want instead of what I need. I got rid of my sedan, which is quite possibly the most useless and impractical car design on the market (probably why they sell so many of em here in America...) and bought a crossover SUV/wagon thing...a 2006 Saturn Vue.
Now I have space to haul people AND stuff. With the sedan, it was just people without stuff. Don't know if anyone noticed, but people almost always have stuff.
Good car! I don't know why they axed Saturn. They made good cars. I know the feeling about having more room for stuff. I used to drive a honda crx. Funny thing is that my entire 7 piece drumset would fit in there and so would my bike but they won't fit in my current car which is twice the size.

J

Jullianna

*perk* Mustang???????????? (kinda like when I see the word "chocolate"...all other words fade in comparison)

N

NukePooch

Good car! I don't know why they axed Saturn. They made good cars. I know the feeling about having more room for stuff. I used to drive a honda crx. Funny thing is that my entire 7 piece drumset would fit in there and so would my bike but they won't fit in my current car which is twice the size.
Yep...hatchbacks rock. I knew a girl in college who drove a CRX. She had a horse that was boarded at a local farm, and she'd put three bales of hay in that car and drive them out to her horse.

Saturn was dropped because of GM's annoying tendency to ignore a brand and not redesign their stuff, then wonder why no one buys the cars. Same with Olds, Pontiac, etc.

N

NukePooch

*perk* Mustang???????????? (kinda like when I see the word "chocolate"...all other words fade in comparison)
Hmmm, let's see...Quick! You HAVE to choose! Chocolate OR Mustang?

R

Rheod

the best i ever heard was a nation wide one in the uk. they put it on the news that pasta was grown on trees, soo many people believed it