Between Sinner & Saint

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I was just thinking about the transition between sinner & saint, and it occurs at the moment of repentance. I say moment of repentance, and not minute of repentance. The way Jesus operates is so far above the way we see things, that is why I can never stop learning about him. I know he knows everything, so if I want to know the truth I have to know him. It is a very interesting thing though. The operation of salvation involves a lot of things, but we see it so simply.

I was thinking about it though, when we are being saved, at the same time we are being converted from darkness into light. Now, we know that darkness is the absence of light. So there is really no in-between with salvation, either you are being saved or you are perishing. SEE! It is dynamic. I said BEING SAVED, and PERISHING. Why? It is because those who endure till the end will be saved. Some people think that if they live in darkness they will be saved, but that means they have not gone to the Light. This is how lukewarm servants will end up in hell too (You cannot serve two masters).

I don't like to analyze Jesus, I just would rather think of how glorious he really is, and just be dumb in his presence. I could be dumb all day, like a lamb, sitting under the perfect wing of the shepherd. I think it is when we become dumb that we can best follow Jesus, because then we will not buck like a goat.

Maybe when I read this again I will not understand it, but this is just how I feel about the Lord.

Sometimes I can only understand some things I write about the Lord, only if a FRESH revelation comes. It is better that way, so that it is not my own knowledge that can figure it out, but a pure and fresh revelation from God.

EDIT: YES! It is like being ever drawn to light in the case of a saint, and ever drawn to darkness in the case of a sinner. Please Go to Jesus!! He is light, he is life!!

R

Ramon

This is so awesome, I just read this in a book I am reading, and I don't quite understand it yet, but it sounds like what I may have been thinking about in the initial post:

''This is the day of salvation. The fact that you are being saved does not mean you were not saved, but it means that you are being continually changed. In the process of regeneration, you are being made like God; you are being brought into the operation of the Spirit's power; you are being made like Him. This is the day of salvation. If we remain stationary, God has nothing for us. We must see that we must progress. Yesterday will not do for today. I must thank God fr yesterday. However, tomorrow is affected by what I am today. Today is a day of inspiration and divine intuition, in which God is enrapturing the heart, breaking all shorelines, getting my heart to the place where it is responsive only to his cry, where I live and move honoring and glorifying God in the Spirit. This is the day of the visitation of the Lord. This is the great day of salvation, a day of moving on for God.''

-Wigglesworth

IS NOT THIS AWESOME!!! May Jesus bless you!!!

S

Scottybrandon

I hope you dive deep! Wigglesworth is a great preacher who was used by God

A

AnandaHya

sounds great ramon what is the title of wigglesworth book you are reading? perhaps i'll find a copy in the church library.

C

Crazy4GODword

AnandaHya
this is a great time for the song City on our knees.....sinners and the saint to world colides

R

Ramon

sounds great ramon what is the title of wigglesworth book you are reading? perhaps i'll find a copy in the church library.
Oh I have several, but this one is called, ''ONLY BELIEVE: Experience God's Miracles Every Day''
I found them in my local bookstore.

C

Crazy4GODword

kewl thnx :)