BEWARE! JEBUS mockery, blasphemy and Heresy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Man22Christ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Man22Christ

Guest
In a secular chat room a conversation began where a christian was talking to persons about general issues. The topic switched to one becoming a monk and so the Christian saw it as the perfect opportunity to mention Christ. One person began making fun of this attempt reffering to JEBUS. yes with a B. may be im a bit behind behind or something cuz i didnt kno wat that was about..so I googled it. It seems to stem from the family guy program and is used my athiests to blaspheme Christ in a "cute" way. One source states:

Jeebus Crust
"Jeebus Crust is the Crust of Crustianity and the reason we celebrate Crustmas. He is the son of Gosh and part of the Holy 3-S*me (or Ménage à Trois). Jeebus was born to Bloody Mary, a virgin, by a miracle of the Spirit of Truthiness. The Holy Babble gives an account of an angel visiting Bloody Mary to tell her that she was chosen to bare the Son of Gosh. Jeebus is known as the first Ninja. He is also the first to demonstrate the Ninja stealth ability of turning into a bunny."

So why mention this. I believe in an age where the gospel is being banned. The Bible is being banned. The truth of Christ is being currupted by liars and scoffers. Opportunities to hear the truth is decreasing. Let us be diligent to study God's word. Let us be passionate to share god's truth. For there may just come a time when the quote above may be on the lips of our young ones as the message of truth. Let us seek to share the truth of God for the lies of the enemy are everywhere...
 
Childish dribble. It would be far better if these idiots repented for their disrespect; if they don't though, I am happy to wait until judgement day for them to feel the consequences of their stupidity.
 
People are going to say and do what they want. No that doesn't make it right, but I refuse to stand up to Childish wackos. What for?
In the words of my wise little brother, "I feel no ways."
 
this is almost as shocking as the OP's implication that people still watch/reference Family Guy.
 
I agree Jenny. Truthfully Im not really offended by this, Im just concerned about those who are not christians and may become confused...Hence my emphasis on us sharing the truth.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Childish dribble. It would be far better if these idiots repented for their disrespect; if they don't though, I am happy to wait until judgement day for them to feel the consequences of their stupidity.

Though I am not for these people and though I disagree. As a believer I would not want them to perish but to come to repentance...I think we should share that veiw.
 
Why is this surprising? This sorta thing happens all the time. I'm not dismissing the seriousness of it, I'm just saying there's no reason to be utterly shocked by it. Blasphemy's been happening since original sin.
 
Though I am not for these people and though I disagree. As a believer I would not want them to perish but to come to repentance...I think we should share that veiw.

Through out OT, different prophets acted differently. Abraham was compassionate to the sinners that were to perish. Noah and Moses were stern and prayed for the punishment on the people. Remember Sarah laughed when Sodom was to be destroyed.

On reflection, I hope they do repent because it would be far better for them. If they don't they will be brought to account.
 
Because professed christians have MOCKED God, God is bring this judgment on our beloved country. the church is to blame. God said "sow to the Spirit" and christian MOCK God and "sow to the flesh"; How can God put up with this blasphmous garbage from christians in this chat room, who keep mocking God and putting people like me down for preaching holiness and not faith alone for salvation? Love to all,and lets call a SPADE a SPADE. Legalism is killing the church. Lets exult keeping Jesus rules. Faith without obedience is dead,DEAD! Hoffco
 
This is not laughing matter. The church is going to pay ,if we don't repent of our sin of calling evil good and good evil. This thread is good to wake us up to our sins in the church, Love , Hoffco
 
Jesus said to the churches,eph. "wake up or you are going to Hell" loose translation. Love Hoffco
 
70 yrs ago people didn't dare to MOCK the churches, but now the church have polluted itself, and deserves to be mocked and judged we must judge ourselves or God is going to have to destroy the church. Love Hoffco
 
Through out OT, different prophets acted differently. Abraham was compassionate to the sinners that were to perish. Noah and Moses were stern and prayed for the punishment on the people. Remember Sarah laughed when Sodom was to be destroyed.

On reflection, I hope they do repent because it would be far better for them. If they don't they will be brought to account.

Im happy you can see it that way--in terms of them repenting... pertaining to the scriptures you quoted from the Old Testament. Lets look at a text where Jesus addressed a similar matter in St. Luke 9.

Samaritans Reject Jesus
…53But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem.54When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?" 55But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;…56for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." And they went on to another village.
 
Why is this surprising? This sorta thing happens all the time. I'm not dismissing the seriousness of it, I'm just saying there's no reason to be utterly shocked by it. Blasphemy's been happening since original sin.

My alarm was not based on the presence of blasphemy. . . I was alarmed to the extent that it has spread. . . And I am convinced there is more we can do as the church...the bearers of truth, in making a difference for the sake of the generation to come...if God permits (for we know not hour when he appears).
 
70 yrs ago people didn't dare to MOCK the churches, but now the church have polluted itself, and deserves to be mocked and judged we must judge ourselves or God is going to have to destroy the church. Love Hoffco


Sadly, you do have a point my friend. We have through many practices of lukewarmness and have placed our selves in a position to be mocked. We as a church have tried so hard to please and fit in with the world. Now we have become more like them resulting in a contradictory, double standard living. As salt we have begun to lose our saltiness because our saltiness made the world uncomfortable and we try so hard not to offend the world with the truth. And so they have begun to walk on the church....
Salt and Light
13"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.


Let us turn back to God.. Let us return to our first love. Jesus said in Revelations.

Rev 2:4-5
4But I have this against you, that you have left your first love. 5'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

So let us seek to draw near to God. So the fire and the passion we once had for the things of God return so we can impact this world by the power of the Holy Spirit, turning this world upside down.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
my athiest uncle would probably love all that Jebus stuff..he gave me an illustrated "book of Genesis" by R. Crumb which is a complete mockery of the Bible. I think he was trying to talk some "sense" into me by using this huge (100's of pages) comic book to do it.