Beyonce Mass

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kim82
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kim82

Guest
It was only yesterday that I learned that there was a Beyonce Mass held at a certain church. I don't know if anyone had started a thread on this topic. But I wanted to know what you guys think about it.
 
is this worse than a black mass?

or are they equivacable?
 
Beyonce's talent comes from the demons she summons to inhabit her when she sings.. Very few entertainers have true God-given talent. Beyonce would, if she didn't summon demons to help her perform..
 
I watched the video, this event actually isn't endorsed by Beyonce. It was just a Beyonce fan who leads worship who thought her lyrics had biblical meaning that did this. The whole thing is kind of lame honestly, at worst it's idolatry.
 
I watched the video, this event actually isn't endorsed by Beyonce. It was just a Beyonce fan who leads worship who thought her lyrics had biblical meaning that did this. The whole thing is kind of lame honestly, at worst it's idolatry.

it's demonic and she has stated herself that a 'power' overtakes her when she performs and she has given it a name

I'm not going to reference it here though

the woman is demonic and overtaken by demons and I'm sure these things settle on those who are so enamored of her as well

things like this spread darkness and the kingdom of the devil
 
  • Like
Reactions: JB2018
it's demonic and she has stated herself that a 'power' overtakes her when she performs and she has given it a name

I'm not going to reference it here though

the woman is demonic and overtaken by demons and I'm sure these things settle on those who are so enamored of her as well

things like this spread darkness and the kingdom of the devil

The entire mainstream music industry is demonic. See: https://www.goodfight.org/theater-main/music/ or "GoodFight Ministries" on YouTube.

Music was designed for the Worship of God, any music that's not worshiping God is satanic in ideology.

Most stuff promoted by the mainstream is overtly satanic, however.
 
The entire mainstream music industry is demonic. See: https://www.goodfight.org/theater-main/music/ or "GoodFight Ministries" on YouTube.

Music was designed for the Worship of God, any music that's not worshiping God is satanic in ideology.

Most stuff promoted by the mainstream is overtly satanic, however.


this thread is about woshipping to the tune of one certain person

who admits to being taken over by a spirit being

not talking about the entire music industry

thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dino246
Pretty vague. Have any more details?
Sorry for not putting a link :)

I was shocked when I saw YouTube videos of the event. I couldn't believe that such a thing could happen in a Christian church.

I'm not understanding how they could think such a thing is acceptable.

That is why we all have to study the word of God for ourselves and not depend solely on the pastors, because some of them will lead us astray.