Beyond Nature - God is at Work on Earth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeIsNowHere

An older man in my church has a wonderful event he tells. He did not know how to swim but when he was a teenager he and his friends went swimming in a local swimming hole. One of his friends went out in deep water and suddenly went down. He saw him go down and knew he was in trouble but no one else was close by. He had never swam under water with his eyes open but knew he had to try to help the other guy. When he reached him under water the other guy grabbed him around the neck and both were sinking to the bottom. They were going to die. Then under water he saw a hand and grabbed hold of it. The hand pulled them quickly to shore. When they got out no one else was around. I have heard many honest people tell events like this where God intervened. I had my own encouter that is so wonderful I could never doubt the reality of Jesus Christ because of it and I will share it for any of you. But I am curious to hear more of these events and I know they abound. I would like to begin a documentation of these on a website called BodyLifeIsNowHere. Do you think this is a good idea for thee church?

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
That's very interesting. I would be interested to hear other peoples testimonies.

I never had a physical encounter like that but I did a whole bunch of stupid things when I was a teenager. It occurred to me after one of these stupidity events that the only reason I was surviving was because of the Love of God and His Mercy.

I didn't actually think of it that way at the time but that's the way I look at it now. Back then I just had this general sense that I was loved and that was why I was surviving.

God sure has been patient with me...