BHT (Be Honest Times)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristsGirl

Ok todays title of BHT is.....

Computer Hypnotism!

Alright, be honest, have u found something on the computer (example: a game) that u like so much, that u try 2 spend as much time as u can on it than anything else?

Do u come straight home from somewhere (example: work) and go immediately to the computer?

Does a family member get irritated by that?

Well i have just the cure...(visualise dramatic music)

MAKE SURE THE FAMILY MEMBER IS NOT THERE WHEN U GO ON THE COMPUTER, HEHEHE.

(Now guys i know the cure isnt real and it wont be 4 all the BHT's, but i would really like u 2 be honest. so if u have answered yes 2 any of these questions please reply)

Thank You!

U

Ugly

I can be like that. Often times when i get into something new, a game, or whatever, i'll be totally addicted and play or use it constantly. Then a week or two goes by and i burn out and lose interest. Not a good habit to be in haha.
And i have irritated people with this. But not in a long time, as i have had nothing but time to kill and no one is much affected by my sitting on the computer.

C

ChristsGirl

OK cool, first of all THANK U very much 4 being honest

Second i had the exact same problem, i found this game and i was so into it that as soon as i cane home from school or art classes, i would immediately go to the computer, and sometimes my mom would get a little irritated by that but not a lot

and third i want 2 congratulate u, u r the first person 2 reply 2 BHT!

THANK U!

Leadfoot5311

Apr 7, 2011
There used to be a computer game a friend got me into back when I was in 4th grade, and I got HOOKED. I actually set my alarm for 3:00 AM, so I could get 4 hours in on the game before I had to get ready for school. Then once my dad heard my alarm go off, he got ticked off! I was full-blown addicted... I now very rarely play it though, Last time would have been maybe... a year and a half ago I bet...

EDIT: Actually I did play it for a month last May-July