bible contreversy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garrett1088

I heard that in the bible it says that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, but I've always known otherwise.:confused:

Is it true?

Has anyone ever heard that before?

Which one should you believe?

--Garrett

Jan 31, 2009
shouldn't call it a controversy, unless u know for sure I never heard of that verse there is one that states :
Mt 24:27For as the lightning cometh out of the EAST, and shineth even unto the WEST; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.I searched east and west on on computer Bible I couldn't find anything close to what you are talking about could be in one of these modern day bibles , wouldn't surpize me any

always believe the bible should have searched it out though before accusing The Bible of a lie

Jan 8, 2009
Garrett I think it is lightning not sun , that verse Thaddaeus posted. Honest mistake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.