H
hearken5364
Guest
I don't know how to use this thing......but hear goes
John 16:33
13 + 6 + 14 + 21 + 10 + 16 + 8 = 88
These things I have spoken unto you,
1147 1024 6026 3099 280 7360 2006
34 + 17 + 11 + 23 + 16 + 21 + 4 = 126
that in me ye might have peace ____
9898 9521 3080 2849 439 3099 400 214
Jesus Christ 187x
I Have Spoken 27x
____
214
John 16:33
13 + 6 + 14 + 21 + 10 + 16 + 8 = 88
These things I have spoken unto you,
1147 1024 6026 3099 280 7360 2006
34 + 17 + 11 + 23 + 16 + 21 + 4 = 126
that in me ye might have peace ____
9898 9521 3080 2849 439 3099 400 214
Jesus Christ 187x
I Have Spoken 27x
____
214